Two demons appear

After all, the two kamados were the beauties of their home town. Nezuko and Tanjiro were role models for the kids. They were basically perfect, expect for some minor things there's here and there, like Tanjiro's stubbornness, and obivilous, and Nezuko's anger issues.

The boy's facile expression didn't change. "Lady Tamayo, to your information the lady from earlier, wants to speak to you two, are you coming?" Tanjiro thought about it. They hadn't hurt anyone, and Tanjiro could easily tell if they had something planned. 'Nezuko, I thought about it, we'll go.' Nezuko knew Tanjiro had a plan if they tried to harm them. Pissed off about the situation, she agreed, pissed. 'Fine...'

"Sure we'll come, but that doesn't mean I forgive you for calling Nezuko ugly!" Tanjiro, the whole way, kept ranting about how Nezuko was exordinary beautiful and how the boy should of had his eyes checked.

Tanjiro kept ranting until, "We're here," Tanjiro looked around. It was a dead end yet, he could smell wood and all the other nessecary for a house. Tanjiro spoke his mind to Nezuko. 'Nezuko, I can sense there's a house here, but its a dead end?' Nezuko and Tanjiro looked around. The boy was facing around wall. "Follow me," with that said, the boy walked straight through the wall.

"Well Nezuko, lets get a move on," together, the kamados walked through the wall on the other side, there was a two story house and the boy walking towards it. The two of them followed after him.

Some place else, 10 minutes earlier......

In a little carrage, a little girl asked, "When will daddy be back?" Asked the little girl in a puffy pink and white dress. "Daddy will be back when he's finished his errands, sweetie," The same woman from earlier, the one who called Muzan 'honey' replied to their child. "Listen to your mother until I get back okay? Maybe I'll get you a treat if you're good!" Muzan was faking. If Tanjiro was there, he would of noticed right away. "See you soon honey," with that, the carrage left. 

Muzan walked into a alleyway. He needed to blow off some steam.

Inside the alleyway were drunken douché bags. Muzan continued walking down the allyeway. Until one of the men bumped into him. "I'm sorry, didn't see you there" Muzan was trying to hold in his anger.

"Watch it man!" Shouted the drunk. Muzan faced him. "As I already said, I'm sorry" "Hey aren't *Hick* you a little pale? *Hick* You sick? G-gonna *Hick* pass out like the pathetic person you are?" The three men laughed. Just by their lauhing, Muzan knew only two of three were drunk, the other was sober. 

Muzan grabbed and chucked one of the drunk man onto the wall. His blood bathed all over the wall. The sober guy stood still as ice, the other drunk man was shaking. Muzan grabbed the other drunk by the neck and threw him in the air, probably around 17 feet in the air. Muzan grabbed the thrid man. "Does my complexion look bad to you?" SLAP! The man's body fell on the ground and covered it in blood.

"Does my complexion make me look sick?" The man could only tremble in fear. "No it is ever so close to perfection. I am the perfect being." Muzan bent down and put his index finger on the man's forehead.  "What do you think would happen if I gave you a sample of my blood the human body couldn't take in? Well?" The man stayed still. 

Muzan pushed his finger into the man's forehead, getting blood to leak out. Sending a massive amount of blood through the man. "The human body can't take the blood and will turn to a pile of mush." The man's body was going through ever so painful agony. Slowly, but surely, the man's body turned to mush just as Muzan predicted. 1Muzan rose off the ground. He snapped his finger, with in a moment, two demons showed up, kneeling behind him 5 feet away. "Bring me the boy with huffanda earrings, and the girl with orange in her hair along side him, alive." The two demons responded instantly. "As you wish,"
With that the demons disappear. Muzan thought of the boy. It brought back a frightful memory.