shadow hashira

Tanjiro made his way to Hashira headquarters and he was met by all of them and they don't seem to appreciate having a demon in the corp, however tanjiro didn't care how they feel about him, he just wants to ki Muzan and then he can leave and proceed to a Xhan Wu where his ancestors were.

Shinobu was the first to speak. "Now then your Tanjiro right."

Tanjiro nods and confused why is she still smiling, although not that it matters to him.

"We are concerned is that why would you serve under the demon Slayer corb as a demon along with your demon sister?" Shinobu asked just to get interrupted by a white haired man with some red markings on his face.

"It's pointless he could be a spy." Tengen states right before a blonde haired man with red highlights speaks out. "He is threat despite being alive in the sun."

"Poor child let us end his suffering." A black haired muscular man with beads on both his hands and crying and could be seen clear he is blind because he is not even looking at tanjiro.

"Why are waisting, why not we should just dispose that kid." A snake Hashira suggested.

A pink haired Hashira would feel a little sorry for Tanjiro and his sister right before a wind Hashira Sanemi drew his sword before stating.

"Well the trash will always remain trash ...." He rushed at tanjiro at full speed attempting to cut off his head but tanjiro soon turned into a shadow as it phased through confusing Sanemi until he received a blow from his back sending him a few metres away.

The snake Hashira intervened despite Tanjiro fought back. Tanjiro is combat experience then everyone despite relying on sword skills. Tanjiro evaded the slash with then tapped the snake Hashira's hand which immediately drops his sword then tanjiro proceeds to give the snake pillar a beating until he was brought down to the ground.

Sanemi got up immediately and glared at Tanjiro's cold eyes. "You guys aren't worth my time, it's not my fault we both turned into demons, that's why I declared to take down the demon king on my own and if you insist on attacking then I will hesitate to kill you.

Hearing this had shocked Tomioka, because when he met Tanjiro he was a pure hearted person he had every seen and now he has gone dark and twisted by revenge.

"Your one to talk demon..." Sanemi rushed towards Tanjiro once agsin. Tajiro dodged the first slash then the others, irritated he drew his demon sword then sliced his chest causing him to brought down do his knees screaming in agony due to the slash he received is burning him from the inside.

The Hashira's were shocked to see how an ameteur managed to bring the second strongest Hashira to his knees.

"Do you want to live or die with blood loss?" Tanjiro asked.

Sanemi couldn't bare to endure the pain as he begs for his life.

By that Tanjiro cuts his hand then clenched it as his blood drips to the man's injury as it heals completely utterly ending the pain.

Sanemi stood up still furious but Tanjiro scoffed. "Listen here we never eaten humans for 2 years after we turned into demons, I even vowed to kill my own sister if she did, but because we are Kamado we are immune to Muzan's control and weakness to the sun. We even threw up when we see corpses the demons caused." Tanjiro explained as he pointed his sword at Sanemi tempting to kill him

"I don't care if you disagree and I won't hesitate to kill you right now." Tanjiro spoke with venom causing Sanemi to back down in defeat until a man who looks like in his twenties with scars on his face with support with two girls.

This causes the hashiras to bow on a man who couldn't do anything for himself as Tanjiro would think the man is blind

This causes the hashiras to bow on a man who couldn't do anything for himself as Tanjiro would think the man is blind. Sanemi would make gestures to Tanjiro to bow but Tanjiro just looked at every hashira in disappointment and felt they were a disgrace.

"That's alright Sanemi he is new here after all...." Kagaya says as Sanemi slightly agrees enraged.

"Master although we were sworn to slay ever demon, however why do we have a renegade in the corp?" Obanai asked calmly but Tanjiro interrupted.

"Muzan turned me and my sister into demons but the fact we are kamados we lack basic regeneration and cravings of human flesh. Muzan cannot even control us and especially the fact that I'm a sole origin of xaun Wu." Tanjiro explained seeing a surprised look on Kagaya

"So you have origins called a place of death... Is that so?" He asked only getting a nod from him as the other hashiras wonder what the place of death means.

"Place of death!?!? There is no way that Tanjiro is a......" Tomioka was cut off from his thoughts when he hears what he meant.

"So your related to the infamous shadow killer of Xuan Wu?" He asked

Tanjiro nodded. "I recieved those swords from the blacksmith and it sturned into some demonic entity that is tempting to possess me." Tanjiro explained.

Kagaya sighed. "I recieved news that you slaughtered over 200 demons as a beginner and two lower moons?" He says changing the subject.

Tanjiro looked around seeing the shocked of the hashiras except the one with long black haire with blue tips boy.

"What pillar are you since your officially a hashira?" Kagaya asked. Tanjiro shrugged at this ad he says. "Water, fire and shadow."

Kagaya was surprised to hear from a person that has more than one pillar. "Fascinating, however it will take a while to get you a place to settle here so....." He was cut of by muichiro who had stood up.

"Uhhh I think he can tag along with me....."

Everyone looked at him in shock and this also surprises Kagaya.

"He seems a bit interesting." He admitted

To be continued