Goodbye

"Thank you very much," Giyuu knew who the attacker was. It was Kibutsuji Muzan, the king of demons. 'But why would he come personally instead of sending a normal oni to kill Tanjiro's family?' "This information will be very useful for the corps."  "Corps?" "The 'Demon slayer corps' its a secret ogranzaition who kill onis."  "I know im a oni, but, can I enter the corps? I want to help get revenge on the oni who killed my family!" Tanjiro was sure of his choice. His determined voice went to show.

Giyuu waved down a bird. It was a crow. Tanjiro was curious towards if the bird was trained. He smiled widely, his eyes glowing with amazement. "Is the crow trained!? If so how long did it take?! What's it's name? Is it a boy or girl?!" Tanjiro was bumbroading Giyuu questions about the crow he didn't noticed the crows shocked expression. 

"It's a messaging crow," Giyuu looked at his crow. "I need to send something to my master, Oyakata-sama and my teacher, Urokodaki."  Tanjiro listened and proceed to back down.  "Well anyway,  I need to go finish up burying my...Family... I'll be out back if you need me!" 

The crow started squawking at Giyuu. "You do realize that an oni!"  "I'm fully aware, thats why I need to send master Oyakata-sama a message." The crow peered over to where Tanjiro once was. "Why didn't it attack? Did you find a way to restrain onis?"  "First, his name is Tanjiro. Second, no. Tanjiro has somehow, after being turned into a oni, retained his humanity and will not willingly eat or harm humans."  The crow made a very sarcastic response. "Did he tell you all this? Yeah onis never lie!"  "He didn't tell me this, he's burying his own family and retaining himself, what other proof do you need? The fact he remembered who attacked his family and wants revenge? If you don't believe me, you can go look yourself." The crow left Giyuu's shoulder and flew to the back of Tanjiro's house, wanting to prove giyuu wrong. 

"It's a messaging crow, " he peered over to the crow. "I need to send something to my master, Oyakata-sama." Tanjiro listened and proceed to back down.  "Well anyway, I need to finish up burying my...Family... I'll be out back if you need me!" Tanjiro walked around back of what is now, his and Nezuko's house.

He studied the bodies of his family. 'They're really dead, huh?' Tanjiro couldn't take what he was seeing. He brusted out into silent sobs. 

His knees weaken, giving out on him, he fell to the ground in the cold snow. His tears came out like a waterfall. His eyes glistened and shimmered from the liquid falling out from them. He knew they could never come back. He knew he and Nezuko were going to tried to be killed if seen. But what he didn't know is that Giyuu's crow was watching him..

"Why d-did'd it have to be you g-guys! Wh-hy couldnt it have been me!" Tanjiro chocked on his words. Tanjiro, realizing what he said, grew out his claws again. The crow misread what he was doing and went to Giyuu.

"No it shouldn't of been me, if it was someone else, they would be facing the pain instead of me!" Tanjiro started clawing his arms. He didn't care what pain he felt. He let his blood drip out on the snow. His vision blurred from blood lost, he fell backwards. Someone caught him before he hit the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Is all Tanjiro heard. Whoever said it was in a concerned voice laced with worry towards Tanjiro. 'Was it Nezuko? No she can't talk yet.' Tanjiro let his eyes close. Darkness concurred his vision. 

"Sweetie, it wasn't your fault we died, live your life, and protect Nezuko for me alright? Just don't blame yourself."

Tanjiro's eyes shot open. "You're finally up?" Tanjiro remebered the voice. "Giyuu?"  "Mind explaining why you clawed your arm to shreds?"  "Uhmmm..." Tanjiro didn't have an answer. He looked at his arms. The scratches were healing, but slowly. "Well then, are you sure you want to bury your family? I can do it for you"  "It was just to much to bare, the first time. I know what to be expecting this time, so I can bury them." Tanjiro was sure he had to be the one who buried them and he wasn't letting it go.

"Fine," Giyuu looked over to Tanjiro. "But you only have 10 minutes, got it?"  Tanjiro nodded. "Got it." Tanjiro went around back again, the bloody scene was still there. Tanjiro kept repeating 'I got this' over and over again in his head. Tanjiro looked at the sky. He saw the crow flying away with a letter in its mouth, and one tried around their foot. He got started on buring his family. First he did his mother, Kio. He put her in the grave closest to his father's.

He put Takeo next to his mothers. Then Hanako next to Takeo, Shigeru next to her, and Rokuta next to Shigeru's. He processed to fill the Graves with dirt. To bury the bodies from view. he put stones around them. When Tanjiro was finished, he went to get Nezuko.  

Nezuko was playing in the snow making a snow castle. "Nezuko do you want to say your last goodbyes to everyone before we leave?" Nezuko looked baffled. She nodded knowing she wouldn't see them for a while. "Alright let's go see them." Nezuko stood up and dusted herself off. 

Following her brother, they came around to the back of the house. Tanjiro sat down on his knees in front of the graves.  "Wish us a safe travel" Tanjiro glanced over to Nezuko. Her face displayed her emotions. She was confused. "Nezuko they're up in the sky, why don't you wave to them? They'll wave back but, you won't be able to see it," Nezuko's face lit up showing excitement. 

Tanjiro knew she forgot they died. It was too painful for her mind. 'I'll make sure she wont know yet, she might lose control over herself from grief and fall into despair.'  Nezuko started waving at the sky, her mouth was covered by a bamboo muzzle, from the Giyuu guy, it was to prevent her from trying to eat or hurt humans, but you could tell she was smiling brightly.

"Nezuko," Tanjiro peeked over his shoulder. Giyuu was standing patiently for them. "I think its time to go." Tanjiro rose off the ground. "Let's go while the sun still isn't out." Tanjiro was now standing waiting for Nezuko. Nezuko obeyed and followed Tanjiro towards Giyuu.  

Nezuko didn't know why but, she was terrified of the sun. Not just the sun, the sun even touching her. She knew it had something to do with her becoming an oni. "Where are we going?" It was Tanjiro. "I'm just leading you to your location, your the ones going." Tanjiro nodded, listening to Giyuu. "Well, where am I and Nezuko going?"  "You two are going to Sagiri moutain" Tanjiro kept quite. The name was familiar to him AND Nezuko. They had heard it before.

"That's sounds familiar, the name I mean." Giyuu looked over to Tanjiro. "How so?" "I feel like I've heard it before," Tanjiro peeked over his shoulder. "What about you Nezuko?" Nezuko put her hand to her chin. Her eyes showed she also heard it before. She nodded. They then continued walking.

There were in the forest, near the town. "Keep heading that way," Giyuu pointed to the right side of him. "Keep going straight, you'll arrive around morning two days from now, before the sun comes up if you're fast enough." Tanjiro turned back to Nezuko. "Ready?" Her face changed into one of determination.  "Let's get on the road then," He was about to leave "Thank you giyuu, you helped us even though it could of costed you your position of hashira." Giyuu upon hearing this, jumped to face them "H-how.." He cleared his throat. "How did you know?" "I have a strong nose and sense of smell. I can tell what your feeling and why. And your scent was of worry, worry of losing your title of hashira. So thank you." 

Giyuu knew his sense of smell was like his masters Urokodaki, but even he couldn't tell what the emotion was caused from. "It's no problem."  "Either way thank you, and goodbye." Tanjiro faced towards Nezuko. "Come along Nezuko, we got some ground to cover."

Tanjiro held Nezuko's hand. Together, they jumped into the trees. Moving as fast as the wind. 'I guess I underestimated them, with how fast their moving, it will take only a couple hours.' The Kamados liked the raven for helping them. They knew they would meet again. It was a intuition. A Kamados intuition.