Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Trad Vazquez, coach of the beyblade and club BC sol, blew his whistle. He shouted, "It's time for everyone to line up."

Everyone in the room fell silent and lined up for the start of the tryouts. "Oh yes! I can't wait." Someone shouted.

Strangely familiar was that voice. Valt looked around the crowd and noticed Honcho.

"Uh, Honcho?" Valt asked. He grinned.

"Unbelievable! What are you doing here?" Valt asked.

"I was in the neighborhood." Replied Honcho.

"I see you've come to support me!" Said Valt.

"А!? No, I'm here for the sake of selections, not pompoms!" Objected Honcho.

"А? Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Valt with bewilderment.

"You got me thinking about the world stage. Saw there was recruiting going on and I figured they needed a blader with style. Like me. I packed my bags and went to Spain." Honcho said.

"That's awesome!" Valt exclaimed cheerfully.

"I'll demonstrate the real class." Continued Honcho.

"Yes! I'm a friend too!" Exclaimed Valt.

"Wait a minute. Why are you at sectionals if you got in?" Stopped him Honcho.

"Long story short, I'm late, so I'm starting from scratch." Valt replied.

Honcho crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "When will you learn?" Asked Honcho. For as long as he remembered Valt, he was always late.

A boy with orange hair, green eyes, and a blue cap came up to Rantaro. "Hi! Are you a friend of Valt's?" He asked.

"Yeah. He's from my hometown. His name is Rantaro." Answered Valt.

"Call me Honcho." Rantaro replied, pointing to himself.

"Looks like I need to empty my phone book. My name is Kit." Kit replied. He and Rantaro punched.

"Bc sol strives to be number one in the whole world. So know I need the best on the team." Said Kris firmly. You could see her light blue eyes glowing at her words. "Let's see what you can do!"

Trad Vasquez stepped forward and began explaining the rules of sectionals. "Sectionals consist of matches up to two points. When you hear your name come out in front." Trad began to say. "The first round will start with Rantaro Kiyama and Paul Arlando."

"Number one is ready!" Answered Rantaro decisively.

"I'm here." Paul replied.

"Oh yes! It's about to start!" Exclaimed Valt.

Everyone was watching the coming battle intently. "Behold." Rantaro began. "Berserk Roktavor is in play!" He continued and showed the orange and red bey.

"Wow. Look, he's evaluated, too!" Exclaimed Valt, while Kit searched for something on his iPad.

"First fight!" Said the referee.

"I crossed half the world to get here! I won't stop until I'm the best." Rantaro tried to intimidate his opponent.

"I didn't come from Holland to be defeated." Paul said calmly. "I've always wanted to be on this team, and nothing will stop me." He continued decisively.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys fell into the stadium.