Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!

thoughts, memories - italicized

"The picture for BC sol is not happy. They already have one defeat and their chances for the world league are getting less and less." Hanami announced while the audience applauded Ghasem's victory.

"How does it feel?" Ghasem asked, grinning at Silas, and without waiting for an answer, he went back to the team. Silas looked his way irritably and walked towards his team.

"You saw that launch incredible." Valt said in amazement as Waki looked at the approaching purple silhouette of Silas.

"Are you okay?" Rantaro asked Silas worriedly, but he ignored him and sat down on the bench. "OK. Valt, we will get point back!"

"Exactly." Valt agreed. "I'm ready to fight!"

"I was talking about myself." Rantaro objected.

"Waki let me fight!" He said turning to Wakari.

"No!" Valt interrupted. "Waki let me try, I've already thought of the perfect strategy!"

Valt and strategy? Wakari thought as Rantaro and Valt continued to argue, irritating her and Silas.

"No, this fight is mine!" Rantaro objected.

"Dream!" Valt answered him.

"Enough!" Silas exclaimed irritably, already tired of their argument. "Rock Paper Scissors."

"This is an idea!" Valt and Rantaro exclaimed at the same time. "OK! Are you ready? One! Two! Three!" They said and at the same time showed the stone. "And again!" They said and simultaneously showed the scissors. "And again!" They said and at the same time showed the paper.

"Great job, you made it worse." Wakari said watching the two silhouettes and Silas looked at her annoyed.

"I didn't know they would become even more annoying!" He retorted as Valt and Rantaro continued on. Silas bowed his head in thought, but increasingly irritated by Valt and Rantaro's dispute, he interrupted them.

"Maybe that's enough?! You've never been so annoying before." Silas exclaimed irritably, thereby distracting Valt.

"And again." Rantaro says, showing the paper. Valt turns his attention back to Rantaro and notices that he has won.

"Oh yeah! I'm great!" Valt exclaims joyfully and Rantaro sighs sadly.

"Valt will enter the arena." Wakari said, sighing tiredly.

"I won't let you down!" Valt exclaimed joyfully and went to the registrar.

"The show must go on!" Hanami exclaimed. "The second match is already on the way. The Royals have chosen their captain Arthur Lawrence. His opponent from BC Sol will be our phoenix Valt Aoi. Let's see if he can stand up to his opponent. This fight is worthy of being written in the history book."

Arthur bowed his head and grinned. "Well, hello. It's probably scary to find out that I'm your opponent." Arthur said, but Valt ignored him and ran to Ghasem. Arthur looked at him in shock.

"Your launch, it was just something with something!" Valt exclaimed joyfully. "I've never seen a reception like this before." Silas looked at Valt annoyed while Waki giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.

Ghasem looked at Valt annoyed and swung his foot at him. Valt looked at him in confusion, and then turned his attention to his legs. "Now it's done!" Valt exclaimed enthusiastically. "Bare feet, that's the thing."

"Valt Aoi return to position." The referee exclaimed.

"Oh, right." Valt said, coming to his senses and returning back to the arena. Valt sat down and began to take off his shoes.