Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Valt ran on the treadmill with a big grin and laughed. "What's the matter? You're getting on my nerves." Said Rantaro, looking at Valt suspiciously. "Let me guess, is it because of the final match?"

"Can you blame me? I managed to defeat Daigo and Waki agreed to be my teacher. Acceleration!" Said Valt and pressed a button to speed up the treadmill. "Whoever gets last in the world league is a rotten egg! Get out of my way because I'm unstoppable!" Said Valt and ran faster.

"Valt, slow down." Said Wakari, who was watching the two silhouettes.

"Full speed ahead!" Shouted Valt, and he stumbled and crashed into the wall.

"Now there will be bruises." Rantaro said as he looked at Valt who had fallen.

"I didn't plan on that." Valt said, getting up and rubbing the bruised area. Suddenly Valt noticed Silas, who was frowning thoughtfully.

"Are you all right? Why the frown?" Asked Valt as he approached Silas. "Don't you want to practice?"

"Listen, mind your own business." Silas says, and Valt looks at him perplexed.

"Buddy!" Yells Kit, bursting into the gym and drawing attention to himself. "You gotta see this. Royals secret weapon, Ghasem Medal. He's the next challenger." He says, walking up to Valt and showing him his iPad.

"Wow. He seems strong." Said Valt and Rantaro and Waki walked over to him.

"Well, let's see." Rantaro said and was about to watch, but was interrupted by Silas who snatched the iPad from Kit's hands.

"I should know better." Silas said as he snatched the iPad from Kit's hands and looked thoughtfully at Ghasem's data. Suddenly his eyes widened, but soon became normal and he looked at him contemptuously. "I seem to remember."

"Are you all right?" Asked Valt.

"So what's wrong with your face?" Asked Rantaro. "Do you know him or something?"

"Never have." Silas countered, and returned the iPad to Kit's hands.
Wakari frowned when she heard Silas answer.

He's lying. She thought, and looked at his purple silhouette. Hearing the conversation, Stan and Rickson approached them.

"There are a lot of rumors about him. They say he does muaythai." Stan says and Shasa walks up to them.

"Muachai?" Asks Rantaro perplexedly as he looks at them.
"Sounds like lunch." Says Valt.

"It's Thai boxing." Explains Wakari, and Valt and Rantaro look at her. "It's considered the most dangerous kind of martial art."

"All over the world it's called eight limb combat." Rixon says, continuing Wakari's words.

"Sounds frightening." Valt says, and begins to tremble.

"Oh, I know who you're talking about." Says Shasa. "Rumor has it that he was raised by wolves." She says, scaring Valt even more.

"Stop it already!" Cries Valt in fear.

"So the animals are blading?" Asks Rantaro.

"Too literally." Replies Stan.

"Well, as they say, there's smoke without fire." Rixon adds.

"And practice?" Asks Trad, putting his hands on his waist and interrupting the discussion. "Tomorrow we'll see if we make it to the world league. Do you realize how important that is? There's no margin for error."

"Oh no. That's the pressure." Says Valt, surprised.

"Not that it's the first time." Says Rantaro turning to Valt.