Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Valt and Silas stood outside the stadium preparing for the match.

"Let's go! Let's move on to the third match " Hanami said. "New team member Valt Aoi will perform from Bc sol, and Silas Carlisle will perform from Sunbat United. Team owner Wakiya Murasaki has decided to take a break! A quick reminder two points means victory. The team with three wins gets the glory! So far the teams are going toe-to-toe, but buckle up, anything can happen."

"Show who's in charge here! Let's go!" Shouted Rantaro.

"Go Valt." Said Waki.

"I'm bored already. I was hoping for Free or Wakari." Said Silas grumpily.

"Bored of being defeated?" Asked Valt. "Valtryek genesis is unstoppable!"

"Huh, you talk like that?" Said Silas with a chuckle. "Well get ready! I'll get my revenge for the last fight."

"Wow! The beys aren't launched yet, and the sparks are already flying in all directions." Said Hanami. "I smell an old feud!

Is that who we were watching in Japan? Wyrm asked. Wakari put her hand on her forehead.

Are you getting bored with Fafnir? Waki asked.

I wanted to see him fight again and see if you made a mistake. Said Wyrm.

I'm never wrong in my choices. Waki answered and looked at Valt's silhouette.

"Meet your opponent." Silas said with a smirk and prepared the launcher. Valt prepared himself.

"Match three! First fight!" The referee announced. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys descended into the stadium.

"Oh yeah! You can do it!" Shouted Valt.

"Hmm." Silas looked at him smirking. Valtryek began to throw punches at Satomb, but they all did him no damage.

"What crisp movements, that's how Satomb holds his enemies back." Ataru marveled.

"Yeah, but he's in for a surprise." Wakiya objected. "Valtryek has not yet revealed all his potency."

"Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!" Shouted Rantaro. "You can't bake bey bread without breaking eggs!"

Wakari looked at the silhouette of the Honcho. "Bey bread?"

Valtryek hit the edge of the stadium and headed to attack Satomb. "That's it!" Shouted Valt. "Go on!"

"What a ferocious attack by Genesis Valtryek!" Said Hanami.

"I knew things had changed since our skirmish." Said Silas. "He and bey must have come to an agreement.

Not quite yet. Waki thought. Valtryek knocked Satomb off-center.

"Let's go! Springy attack!" Shouted Valt. Valtryek attacked Satomb and knocked him out of the stadium.

"Genesis Valtryek knocked out of the ring! BC sol gets one point." The referee announced.

"Great!" Shouted Valt.

"Hmm." Silas frowned. The whole room cheered.

"Valt Aoi is on fire!" Said Hanami. "He doesn't beat around the bush!"

"That's what I was talking about. There's no stopping him after your admonition." Rantaro noticed that Free and Waki weren't paying attention. "Hey, it's like you've been ignorantized. Tell me you were watching the fight."