Squad shake up!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Everyone was waiting for the start of the last match between BC sol and Sunbat United.

"What is Wakiya?" Asked Rantaro as he prepared the launcher. "It's now or never!"

"Wait." Wakiya stopped him. "Time out."

"Huh?" Rantaro looked at him perplexed. "Why? I know I scare you sometimes, but why?"

"Very funny." Said Wakiya sarcastically. "I'm not afraid to fight you. It's just the opposite."

"Huh?" Rantaro looked at him perplexed.

"Hear Free, Waki come out to fight." Said Wakiya pointing at them. "I only came because of you two, so one of you take his place! Don't make me wait, show some respect!"

Is he serious now? Wyrm asked.

Looks like someone decided to go around the rules. Waki answered him. Wakari stared at Wakiya's silhouette ignoring his words, as did Free.

"Unbelievable! Wakiya disagrees with his chosen opponent and insists on having one of the two BC sol captains fight him." Hanami said. "It seems he wants to break the rules!" A rumble carried through the hall after Wakiya's announcement.

Someone is clearly abusing his ownership rights. Said Wyrm. A spoiled boy.

No. Waki protested. He thinks because Rantaro lost to him once, he will lose again. He underestimates him.

"Stop being cheeky! You'll have to fight me!" Objected Rantaro. "The fist of war doesn't lie! Today he says I'm your enemy."

"Don't play tough guy. It doesn't suit you." Replied Wakiya.

"How dare you!" Asked Rantaro irritably.

"Ehhh. There's nothing more boring than getting into a fight whose outcome is already known." Said Wakiya smugly. "That's why I want to fight with Free or Waki with them not so easy."

"It's not like you're on a lucky streak." Valt interjected. "Have you forgotten anything?!"

Have they decided to embarrass both teams? Wyrm asked.

Wakari sighed heavily. It looks like it.

"You're lucky! I won't lose a second time!" Objected Wakiya.

"I'm sure the Honcho thinks the same!" Said Valt.

"Huh, right!" Agreed Rantaro. "My victory!" Wakiya clenched his hand in his fist and began to shake with anger.

"You're not the only one who wants to fight them." Valt objected.

"Exactly!" Agreed Rantaro and looked at Valt. "А?"

Wakia looked at them perplexed. "Nonsense. You can't summon your captains."

"I want to stand up against the best." Said Valt. "You heard me! What do you say to a rematch?"

If it gets any worse, we'll have to intervene. Wyrm said.

"Huh?" Wakiya looked at Valt in shock.

"Another flagrant violation of the rules!" Hanami said. "Following Wakiya, Valt Aoi challenges Free De La Hoya and Wakari Reynolds during a team fight! What happened to everyone?" The entire audience laughed. Free looked at Valt without expression.

What a shame your team is falling apart. Said Wyrm. Wakari ignored Wyrm's words and continued to stare at the three silhouettes ahead.

"They love me! The fans really love me!" Said Valt cheerfully.