BC Sol! A Team Divided!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Everyone stood in the training room while Kris and Trad made announcements. "Bladers who will play in the European league against BK Nord." Trad said as he looked through his iPad. "The captain will be Wakari Reynolds. From the first lineup will go Stan Hamburg. From the second lineup will go Valt Aoi."

"Oh yes! Great choice." Said Valt cheerfully, and Stan frowned at him.

Positive as ever. Thought Waki, looking toward the blue silhouette.

"And also Rantaro Kiyama." Trad continued.

"Behold the greatness. It will be gorgeous." Said Rantaro enthusiastically.

"And last but not least, Silas Carlisle is the backup." Trad concluded.

"You can't be. Is this a joke?" Asked Silas grudgingly.

"Stan, congratulations." Shouted Valt.

"Triple threat, huh?" Continued Rantaro.

"You five will receive special training. I'll give you a schedule." Trad began to say. Wakari sat down in the seat near the bleachers where Free usually sat.

"Wait, Trad." Kris interrupted him, drawing attention to herself. "Free isn't with us now, and I want to try harder, and I want to see some serious progress. That's why I've decided to move two bladers from the first squad to the main squad." Kris announced. Wakari listened to her.

"When?" Asked Trad looking at Kris perplexedly.

"I've been thinking about it for a long time." Kris said and everyone waited impatiently for her to say who.

"So in the end who are these two?" Asked Stan who was tired of waiting.

"Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama are on the main roster as of right now." Announced Kris and everyone stared at her in shock.

Huh, well this is going to be interesting. Thought Wakari.

"I am?" Asked Valt cheerfully.

"We made it, we're among the best." Said Rantaro proudly.

"Yes!" They said together and high-fived each other.

"I knew they would." Said Kit.

"I'm sure it's because of the rating." Honey continued Kit's words.

"Thank you, I promise to give it my best and not let you down." Valt said cheerfully.

"Me too, we'll prove that we don't need Free to win." Rantaro agreed with Valt.

"And don't you think much of yourselves? You're empty-headed." Said Stan angrily to Valt and Rantaro.

Here we go again. Thought Waki, and sighed.

~~~~~~~

In America at the Ranging Bulls building, Theodore welcomed Free to his team. "Welcome to America. We are delighted with your decision. As the owner of the Raging Bulls team I have high hopes for you. Let me know if you have any questions." Theodore said and held out his hand to Free. Free just looked at the hand outstretched to him and ignored it.

"So can you show me where to train?" Asked Free without interest.

"We have equipped facilities to keep the bladers in top physical and mental shape." Said Theodore walking into the gym with Free. "We've put together the best equipment and hired responsive staff." Theodore continued and Free went to look around leaving him behind.

Just like BC sol the only difference is that there's no forest and Wakari is close by. Thought Free as he continued to look around. The teammates stared at Free in bewilderment. Free stopped when he noticed an albino on the simulator.