5💗

*Thought to do a new intro before every update from now on* ! Starting the new intro ka silsila from this cutie book💗

  💗

The next day , sana was so happy as sidharth was in his office, for the whole day and sana decided to sleep early because she didn't want to face that guy!

Her adi and akash bhai was also in the office which made her happy as they irritate her a lot.

She spent the whole day with her rita maa and her nanu.

Her nanu is her best friend from childhood. He literally loved her so much and told it infornt of the whole world that she is his favourite grandchild.

Sana loved those who claim their love without any fear .

Agar pyaar hai toh haaq rakho , warna bharh mein jao. That's how she used to think.

She wanted expressive love and that's why Maybe she never understood sidharth. As the whole house says he is a Protective man but all she could feel was he was a khadoos insaan and that's it.

.
.

Taking a deep breath, she went in her room with her evening chai and called her best friend, piya.

Piya : hello babe! Teko toh meri yaad hi nahi aati...

Sana: haan toh mai teri boyfriend thodi e na hoon jo teko haar waakt miss karu?

Piya: teko hi expressive pyaar accha lagta hai na?.

Sana: haan toh tu konsa mera paati hai ? Tere se maanga kabhi expressive pyaar Maine?

Piya rolled her eyes! Her best friend is mad!

Piya : you can shut your pretty mouth because after some time you will open your mouth for screaming at top of your voice.

Sana  : aisi kya baat hai? Koi nayi gossip hai kya? Haye kitni din se chugli nahi ki Maine . Aisa lag raha hai jindegi fika sa ho gya hai.

Piya rolled her eyes...

Piya: nahi koi gossip nahi hai... Baas ek khush khabri hai jo mai tujhe khud suna na chahti thi... Ready?.

Sana gasped..

Sana:

Khush khabri? Matlab good news? Kahi wo ganda wala good news toh nahi hai na?.