LAST 💗

The moon was shining brightly in the sky!!

Shehnaaz was standing near the window and her face had a beautiful pretty smile...

Sidharth came and hugged her from behind!

She gasped but then smiled as she knew his touch!

He turned her towards him and came closer! 

He rubbed his finger in her cheeks lovingly making her feel shy...

They were about to kiss......

But they heard a loud cry. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Sidharth took his newborn baby girl in his arms and started talking to her.

Sid: what happened? Kya hua meri princess ko? Why are you crying hmm?

Sana: sidhaaarth meko lagta hai baby ko ice cream khane ka maan ho raha hai.

Sidharth shook his head with a chuckle.

Sid: naaz abhi baby bohot choti hai. Abhi wo ice cream kaise kha saakti hai!

Sana: kha saakti hai , aap mujhe ice cream khila dijiye.  Happy mom, happy baby!

He laughed and kissed her forehead.

Sid: tumhe thand lag jayegi baby!

Sana: sidhaaarth! Aap fir shuru ho gye? Aap kuch jada hi overprotective ho gye hai. Jab se mai pregnant hui hoon taab se aap ka alag hi roop dekh rahi hoon. Aap ko yaad hai first time jaab hum checkup k liye gye the apne kya kiya tha?

.
.
.
.

The doctor did sana's checkup and told her to follow a healthy diet chart.

Doctor: everything is fine. You just need to drink enough water and eat fruits, healthy food! And you need to take care of your health. Remember if mom is healthy then baby will be healthy too !

And Sidharth took the advice very seriously. Next morning the whole khan haveli was filled with different types of fruits and he was standing with water bottles.

Everyone looked at him shockingly. Sana was speechless.

He grinned and said...

Sid: come baby have water and eat some fruits! I want you and my child to be healthy.

.

.

Sidharth rubbed his neck and said...

Sid: haan toh? A mom should always eat good food. And a husband should always take care of his wife, but when the wife is pregnant, it's his responsibility to take extra care of his wife because his wife is giving him the most precious gift, a blessing to be called as a father. Maine toh bas apni responsibilities puri ki hai.

Sana smiled and hugged him. Their daughter dua was calm and sleeping peacefully now!

Sana: paata hai sidhaaarth mai aap ko hamesha khadoos samjha karti thi jab humara nikah nahi hua tha. Jab aap se mohabbat hui taab bhi nahi laga tha aap ka dil itna softu hoga! Par jaab humari baby ne pehli baar kick ki thi aur jab apne usko pehli baar godh mein Liya tha, aap kaise ro rahe the. Aap ko yaad hai?

Sid: mai itni pyaari yaadein bhul kaise saakta hoon?

Sana smiled .

.
.
.