22💗

Sidnaaz were still hugging each other. This was the first cozy moment they were sharing. He rubbed his finger on her bare waist and nuzzled his nose on her neck making her shiver.

She clutched his shirt more tightly and hid her face inside his arms more, being fully shy.

Sana herself was shocked with her new shade. She never knew she can blush. Because this was the first time any man was touching her like this and surprisingly she isn't uncomfortable at his touch, though he was her cousin, though she never thought about him as a lover before today, still she felt that he has every right to touch her. He has every right to show his rights and possessiveness...she felt loved, she felt wanted and she felt different all of a sudden.

Their cozy moments broke because someone was continuously knocking the door of the trial room. Sana broke the hug and quickly turned.

He looked at her back possessively and back hugged her making her gasp.

Sana: kya .. kya kar rahe hai? Ba...bahar jaana hai hume...log ...intejaar kar rahe hai.

Sid: tum aise bahar nahi aaogi. Mai nahi chahta mere ilawa tumhe koi aise dekhe! Ye khubsoorti pe bhi mera haaq hai aur tumpe bhi bas mera haaq hai.

Saying that he kissed her earlobe making her shiver .

Sid:

mai pagal ho raha hoon naaz! Jaldi se mujse nikah kar lo. Nahi reh paa raha hoon tumhare Bina. Tadap raha hoon tumhare pyaar k liye.

Paata nahi kab kaise tumse itna pyaar kar baitha ...shayed hamesha se hi karta tha ....bas paata nahi chala pehle. Jaab tumhari aur rehan ki nikah ki baat ho rahi thi tab ye ehsaas hua ki tumhara kisi aur se nikah hona mujhe bilkul manjoor nahi.

Tumhe kisi aur k saath dekh pana mere bas mein nahi hai. Kyun ki tum mere liye bani ho.

He breathed near her ear...

Sid: naaz tum sirf meri ho! Samjhi Tum?

He gave a bite on her earlobe to mark his territory while she shivered with his possessive touch, still noded.

Her submission to his every demand gave him another kind of happiness.

Turning her towards him , he held her chin softly making her look at him with her pretty eyes which were filled with innocence.

He kissed her forehead with all his love and told her to change quickly and come outside.

Sana noded and went to change . Entering inside the washroom she closed the door and took deep breaths. Those moments with him felt so different yet so special. She never thought that her khadoos khan can be this much romantic. She smiled shyly, remembering those beautiful moments.

On the other hand, sidharth opened the  trial room's door  and saw there was a big line.

People were waiting and he was romancing with his would be wife? This thought made him chuckle.

He stood there and was waiting for her. One man said...

Man: kya bhai! Pehle hi kitne time taak trial room k andar tha aur aab idhar hi khara hai? Hume jaane de andar.

Sid: abhi andar nahi jaa saakte aap.

That man glared sid saying...

Man: kyun ? Tu kon hai hume rokne wala? Dadagiri chal rahi hai kya?

Sid: awaaz niche! Mai sidharth khan hoon aur andar meri biwi hai. Jab taak wo change kar k bahar nahi aa jaati koi andar nahi jayega. Is it clear?

He looked at everyone clamly but he had that dominant aura that everyone noded their head.