47💗

Thank you for your love ❤️🥺

When the flight landed, Sidharth tried to wake sana but she was too lazy and sleepy to even open her eyes.

Sid: naaz uth jao. Hum poch gye hai baby. Come on get up.

Sana: please sidhaaarth sone dein! Warna maine hurt ho jana hai aap k saath. Fir aap honeymoon mein kya karenge?

He sighed and took her in his arms. She giggled a littld and snuggled in his arms to again sleep making him chuckle.

Adi and akash with their respective wives  looked at sidnaaz.

Adi: maana bhai ki hum honeymoon pe aaye hai par iska matlab ye nahi ki aap abhi se apne biwi ko godh mein le k ghoomenge.

Akash: exactly bhai. At least hotel jaane taak ka toh wait kar lijiye!

Sidharth glared at both of them and said ..

Sid: bakwaas jara limit mein kiya karo tum dono. Wo so rahi hai. Iss liye aise le jaana par raha hai. Aakhen di hai Allah ne dekha karo. Koi romance nahi kar raha tha mai samaj mein aaya?

Akash: accha samaj gye bhai! Aab itna bhi clarification jaroori nahi hai.

Sid: tum dono mein dimag toh bohot hi jada hai. Iss liye clarification dena parta hai.

He sarcastically replied making piya and ananya laugh.

Adi: kya bhai! Aab toh humari nikah ho gyi. Biwi k samne ijjat rakh lijiye ! Chahe akele mein bejjat kar lena!

Sid: accha tumhari ijjat bhi hai?

The girls laughed while the boys pouted. Sana only snuggled more and more inside his neck.  He left from there with a chuckle after seeing the cute faces of his brothers.

When he entered inside the hotel room and kept her on the bed, he looked at her adorable face and smiled.

Kissing her forehead, he tried to go but he again heard her mumble " baccha" and this time she was repeating this word again and again making him confuse.

Why she is saying baccha again and again? He will have to ask her! He changed his clothes and hugged her tightly. They had their food in the plane. So they were not hungry but very tired. So hugging her close to his heart, they slept.

Next morning, Sidharth got up and looked at his wife who was still snuggling in his arms with a cute pout on her cute face.

He admired her and after some time she woke up. She looked at his handsome face and smiled.

Sid: good morning baby.

Sana: good morning bebu. Subha ho gyi?

Sid: haan ! Tum acche se soyi baby?

She snuggled in his arms and he hugged her softly.

Sana: hmm aap ki baho mein pyaari neend aati hai mujhe.