46💗

The married life of SidNaaz was going smoothly because they both gave enough effort in the bond to keep it protected. They both tried their best to make each other happy, to make each other feel loved and wanted.

Sidharth used to adore  sana's innocence and she used to pamper his anger to calm him down. They had fights but no fight could make Any distance between them. Because they both were protective about the pure bond, nikah. They both tried their best to give efforts and their love was growing day by day.

Sidharth, as a professor was the best thing ever happened to shehnaaz. Because of him , she used to study properly. He was not like the other professors. He used to teach every single student with determination. He used to take care of every student, be it a topper or a backbencher and he used to treat his wife as a student only in the class. But other than the class, he was the best husband .

She used to love his possessiveness. Whenever any student who has no idea that shehnaaz is married, used to flirt with her, Sidharth used to glare them so hard. When this thing was becoming repetative, he lost his cool. His wife is beautiful and she easily attracts people towards her .

One day when a boy proposed her infront of the whole college, she started giggling, thinking that her husband will make a rainbow now. He saw the scene and held her hand, ordered a student to bring a mike and then he announced clearly...

Shehnaaz is married, she is my wife, Shehnaaz Sidharth Khan! I hope it's clear to everyone. We both are loyal to each other and we both are possessive for each other. I hope you all will remember this thing.  Because from the next time , I won't warn you.  I will do whatever I want to do.

Some students were super jealous and tried many times to create misunderstanding between them. For example, one day Sidharth was in the staff room alone and he was working. A girl entered there . Then she tried to seduce him and when he stopped her she tore her dress's sleeves.

Sid: What the fuck? What are you doing?

That girl smirked and called her friend and said....

Lock the door and bring shehnaaz here.

Sana , who was munching her chips, started walking towards the staff room as the friend of that girl told her that Sidharth is calling her.

She was murmuring under her breath....

Sana; haad hai. Inko agar mere se milna hai toh kisi aur se kyun bulwa rahe hai mujhe? Meko call nahi kar saakte huh! Class lagana parega inka. Bohot jada ho raha hai !

She opened the staff room's door and that girl forcefully tried to show that sidharth is misbehaving with her. Sidharth was shocked and disgusted. He respects women and he can't ever misbehave with a woman but when a woman accuse a man for no reason , how can a man even clarify his Innocence?

Sana looked at the scene and shouted...

Sana: ye kya ho raha hai?

Sid:  naaz ...mai....

That girl ran and stood beside shehnaaz with a crying face.

Sana tumhari husband itne bure honge maine kabhi socha nahi tha. Mai inke pas aayi thi kyun ki mujhe ek topic samaj nahi aa rahi thi. Unhone baand kamre mein mere saath badtameezi karne ki kosish ki hai.

Sana: kya?

That girl nodded and said ...

Ye tumhe cheat kar raha hai sana. Ye bilkul loyal nahi hai.

Sid: naaz maine aisa kuch bhi nahi Kiya hai meri jaan . Mera yakeen karo.

Sana: bas kar dein sidhaaarth. Mujhe jo samajna tha maine wo samaj liya! Meko yakeen nahi ho raha ki apne meri dost k saath aisa kiya. Behan mai tere saath hoon.

That girl smirked a little but the next moment her smirk turned into shock. As sana looked at sidharth and said....

Sana: Sidharthh maine aap se ye expect nahi ki thi. Apne iss chudeli ko abhi taak thappar kyun nahi maara?

That girl said..

Sana ye tum kya bol rahi hoon? Galti tumhari husband ki hai meri nahi.

Sana:

bilkul galti Meri husband ki hai ki unhone tujh jaisi chudeli ko itna footage diya! Arey bewakoof ek accha sa plan hi bana leti. Darwaaza at least andar se baand kar leti.

But tune socha darwaza bahar se baand hoga , mai wo kholungi aur tum dono ko aise dekh k mai shock ho jaungi, sadme mein chali jaungi ki mere shohar ne meko dhoka diya but kya hai na ? Mai apne shohar ko bohot acche se janti hoon.

Tu isse bhi badiya koi plan baana leti na toh bhi mai tere pe kabhi yakeen nahi karti kyun ki mere shohar har ek aurat ki ijjat karte hai.

Tune Jo kiya uski saja toh tujhe jaroor milegi. Mai bhi dekhti hoon tu iss college mein dubara kaise aati hai. Aab daafa ho jaa yaha se.

That girl quickly ran from there while Sidharth was standing with a proud smile.

He hugged her tightly and said...

Sid: Thank you for trusting me, mere pas clarify karne k liye koi saboot bhi nahi tha par tumne fir bhi mera yakeen kiya! I love you baby.

Sana: I love you more sidhaaarth! And nobody can break us. Hum aisa nahi hone denge hai na?

Sid: haan meri jaan!

He kissed her forehead!

Another day, one boy tried to prove that sana is not loyal.  And when that boy said this infront of Sidharth, shehnaaz didn't even need to clarify this thing because Sidharth had punched him on his face.

Their trust for each other was above than any mere misunderstanding and that was the secret of their strong and pure love.

Piya and ananya were living with full respsct in the khan haveli as the daughter in laws of the house. In their marriage, sana has enjoyed and Sidharth only did the thing he is best at - admiring his wife .

Sana's exams were also done and she did it very well. All thanks to her husband who has taught her everything with patience and love. Now she was free and Sidharth had become a kid who wanted her attention every moment.

The newly weded couples had to go on their honeymoon and they offered sidnaaz to go with them.

Though Sidharth had denied to give the couples a little privacy but sana was determined to go and he had to listen to his wife as usual.

Now the couples are sitting in the plane for their homeymoon trip. Sana is sleeping with open mouth in Sidharth's arms and he is chuckling after seeing her cute face!

He pecked her nose and was about to hug her but he heard her whispering sound.

He went a little closer to hear properly and he heard her mumble....

Sana: baccha!

He frowned a little and thought...

Sid: baccha???

__________________________________________________

Keep loving ❤️

Lots of love ❤️