42💗

Hello my lovelies! Have a nice day! ❤️

Let's start.....

Sidharth and Shehnaaz enjoyed their honeymoon phase to the fullest. Shehnaaz had fallen in deeper love with Sidharth because this man is just so perfect!

He is super caring and protective towards her. She always used to think that he is khadoos and he is always ready to scold her but now when she is in love with him, she can feel how wrong she was!

Sidharth was always an introvert and introverts are kinda calm , doesn't want to share their feelings with anyone. You can only understand an introvert when you know them better, otherwise they are tough to understand.

Shehnaaz feels really lucky to be his wife. Because now she can understand how good hearted and pure he is! He doesn't scold her unnecessarily, he never shouts at her infront of public. If she does a mistake, they sit in their room, he caresses her head and make her understand where she went wrong. The best thing about him is that he doesn't want his wife to be perfect because he knows nobody is perfect. He accepts his own flaws and make her understand that having flaws is very normal. As humans, we make mistakes, it's normal but we should accept that mistake and try to learn from that mistake.

Sidharth has given shehnaaz many life lessons, mental strength, he has made her understand that life is not a bed of roses . But he has taken care of protecting her innocence. He tried to help her to be a stronger version, but without changing her own bubbly personality. Since childhood he has been over protective for her, but after their marriage, all he wanted to be , was a good husband. Because marriage is a beautiful bond and it goes smoothly when both husband and wife give efforts, try to communicate after any kind of misunderstanding, try to ignore ego and learn to keep patience. Knowing that shehnaaz is innocent and maybe not fully prepared for the shades of marriage, responsibility and pressure kinda things, Sidharth became more patient with her and made her understand that it's okay to fail but we should never stop doing efforts. And his lessons were helping her to become a mature version of herself, without losing her own spark !

Shehnaaz thanked her Almighty for blessing her with this beautiful man! She promised herself to love him and respect him always. The honeymoon phase not only brought them closer physically , but also mentally . Their soul was now connected .

Opening her eyes after a quick nap, she looked at her husband who was sleeping peacefully while hugging her.

She pecked his lips and whispered...

Sana: I love youu!

Sidharth opened his eyes with a beautiful smile and said ...

Sid: not more than me!

Sana gasped ...

Sana: aap uth gye the?? Aap sone ki acting kar rahe the? Ye toh cheating hai!!

Sid: aab meri pyaari biwi mujhe itne pyaar se ily bole aur mai sota reh jau , aisa ho saakta hai kya??

Sana giggled.

Sana: aaj hume ghar wapas jaana hai. Meri na mixed feelings hai. Matlab mai bohot khush bhi hoon ki hum wapas jaa rahe hai, ghar walo se milenge aur dukhi bhi hoon kyun ki iss ghar se attachment ho gyi hai mujhe. Aur kyun na ho! Mere shohar ne apne biwi ko ye ghar taufe k roop mein diya hai. Khaas toh hai ye jagah. Promise karein sidhaarth. Hum wapas yaha aayenge?