44💗

Today was adi and akash's engagement day. The couples were happy. While the most unique couple were busy in their own world.

Shehnaaz was holding Sidharth's hands tightly while looking at all the food items admiringly and Sidharthh was filling her plate with everything she liked. Then he made her eat while the photographer clicked some candid pictures of them.

Sidharth went to wash his hand while a man looked at sana in a bad way. He stood in front of her and said...

Can I dance with you hotty?

Sana glared at him and screamed...

Sana: sharam kar lein! Jahannam mein bhi jagah nahi milegi. Dusro ki biwi ko tadh rahe hai , ashleel admi.

The man was a little shocked and then smirked.

He held her hand and took her in a corner!!!

Here Sidharth washed his hand and came back . He started searching for shehnaaz.

That man pinned sana with a wall and looked at her with lust.

He was about to kiss her but she punched his stomach making him scream in pain.

Sana: sala kuttaaa! Sharam nahi aa rahi hai ye sab karte hue!? Meko abla nari maat samajna. Meri shakal pe maat jaana!  Bas shakal se bholi Lagti hoon par tujh jaise kutto ko sidha karna bohot acche se jaanti hoon.

That man glared at her and was about to come closer , she slapped him .

Sana: pagal hai tu? Haan? Abhi khana khaya hai maine. Tu kya chahta hai saari energy tere jaise kutte pe waste karu? Taange tod dena hai maine tera!!

That jerk suddenly pulled her and tore her sleeve making her super angry.

She held his hair tightly making him winch.

Sana: abeyyy Mera itna mehenga jora tha! Tu khareed k Dega aab mujhe aur tune mere dress kharab kiya na maine tera shakal hi kharab kar dena hai.

She took her lipstick and started painting that man's whole face, she even cut his hair a little by the scissors she had for emergency purposes.

That man pushed her and she was about to fall but Sidharth held her .

That man tried to play the sympathy card.

Ye ladki mere saath badtameezi karne ki kosish kar rahi hai. Maine mana kiya toh she tore her sleeve and....

Before he could continue, shehnaaz shouted...

Sana : oye tu hai kya cheez jo tere saath mai badtameezi karu! Shakal dekhti hai apni? Sukhi hui karela lagta hai.  Bakwaas na limit mein kiya kar!

That man again looked at sidharth and said...

Bro you know na girls like her only take sympathy and they are real Slu....

Before he could say the word, Sidharthh punched him .

Sid: Say another word and I will make sure to kill you.

That man tried to slap Sidharth but sana kicked his ass from behind.  That man was in the floor now..

Sana: mere shohar ko maarega tu? Body Dekhi hai unki!? Tere jaiso ko ek second mein utha k fek denge. Macchar hai tu unke liye!!

Sidharth chuckled and glared at that man.

Sid; leave before I kill you.

Sana: jaane se pehle paisa de k jaa! Meri dress kharab ki hai isne sidhaaarth!