45💗

As soon as shehnaaz entered the class,Sidharth kept looking at her !! He admired her shocked face . Most of the students already knew that Sidharth and Shehnaaz are married. But some girls who had no idea about that , they were going gaga over Sidharthh! They were discussing how hot he is! His charm, his aura, his attitude, his smirk....he was indeed a crush material.

Shehnaaz made a golgappa face and murmured under her breath, "crush material? Shohar material hai wo! Aur bas mere hai! Maan toh ho raha hai jabda tod doon in ladkiyo ka!"

She heard a girl saying - * today I am going to propose him*!!! Shehnaaz's nose turned red in anger and she angrily stood up!!

Sidharthh looked at her in confusion and asked...

Sid; What happened! ?

Sana: umm sir, class start karne se pehle aap sab ka aata paata toh puch lein jara!

Sid: That's not needed! Let's start with the lecture as your exams are going to start soon.

He maintained the professionalism.

The girls again looked at him with those "crush wali eyes" which made sana more angry.

Sana: theeke aap bas mera introduction le lein!

Sid: kyun?

Sana: kyun ki mai....mai har naye teacher ko apna introduction deti hoon!! Ye mera swag hai.

She blabbered while he nodded and told her to give her introduction, still being confused with her weired behaviour!

Sana smirked cutely and looked at those girls...

Sana: mai Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Khan hoon!

She said proudly while some gasps were heard as some people had no idea about this!

One of them said ...

Ye toh tere cousin the na?

Sana: aab shohar hai!! Toh jo bhi mere shohar pe line marne ka soch rahe the, bhul jao kyun ki wo mere hai! Tum unko kabhi impress nahi kar saakoge! Aur maan lo impress kar bhi liya fir bhi koi shehnaaz nahi baan paayega! Koi unko itna Pyaar nahi kar paayega jitna mai karti hoon. Toh Jara na apne jajbaat samhalo ! Ye koi showpiece nahi hai jo mai share kar doon! Laggi samaj?

She glared dangerously at those girls while Sidharth understood the secret behind her weired behaviour. So his wife was being possessive? Oh how cute she is looking with that red nose! He loved her cute possessiveness!

Satisfied with her little victory, she looked at sidharth and said...

Sana: chalein aab aap apna class start karein! Ho gya mera!

He chuckled and was about to start the class but one girl who always felt jealous with sana, stood up and said ...

Sir if you are her husband, then you will give her more marks. It will be unfair with us!