49💗

The honeymoon trip of the khan brothers with their respective wives were full of happy MEMORIES.  All of them enjoyed the trip, the love among the couples increased with time and their bonds grew strong.

SidNaaz came even more closer than before, both physically and mentally! They came back home! Everything was going smoothly! Sana's result was out and she was passed with good marks!

Her husband was proud of her while she was relieved with the fact that finally her study is over! She was pareshan with it! Finally she is feeling ajaad!

Their married life was filled with happiness and ruthna mana na with lots of sweet memories. Sidharth always used to make sana understand every complicated issue of life patiently.

But from some days he was really stressed... he was working day and night for a big deal, he did a lot of hardwork but still he didn't get the deal and he was super frustrated.

He came home at night , whole day he didn't call or texted his wife, nor he picked up her calls which was so confusing for her. Because she knows her husband. He loves to talk to her whenever he goes to the office. He loves to remind her that he is missing her, he loves her and he hates the distance between them, be it for some hours but he hates it!

But today he didn't do all this, she was waiting patiently for him. Everybody had dinner but she didn't feel like to eat which shocked the family because shehnaaz is a big foody.

But today she wanted to eat with her husband. As the whole day he didn't talk to her and from some days he is busy with his work . So they couldn't get enough time to spend together.

When he came home, he saw that she was sitting in the living room sofa!

As soon as she saw him , she ran and hugged him tightly.

He felt a sudden peace in his heart but then the frustration of failure was making him angry on himself.

Sana: sidhaaarth! Maine aap ko Kitna miss kiya aap ko paata bhi hai? Apne aaj meko call nahi kiya , text nahi kiya aur mere calls ka bhi jawaab nahi diya apne. Aisa kyun kiya apne? Aap ko meri yaad nahi aayi?

He didn't reply, nor hugged her.  He was trying his best to keep his calm because he knows that she is delicate, she will cry if he will shout at her and he hates to see tears in her eyes.

She looked at him , she had no idea about his situation.

Sana: aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe hai? Accha thak gye honge na! Koi na aap haat mu dho lijiye. Mai khana lagati hoon.

He slowly pushed her and said...

Sid: mujhe bukh nahi hai!

Saying that he went to their room.

She didn't understand what happened to him suddenly. She made a plate of food for both of them.

She entered inside their room and saw that he has changed his clothes and he was smoking while shaking his legs.

She threw the cigarette making him frustrated.

Sana: aap smoking kyun kar rahe hai? Ye accha nahi hai aap k health k liye! Pareshan hai kisi baat se?

He didn't reply and tried to go but she held his hand and said...

Sana: mai khana le k aayi hoon chaliye khana kha lijiye.

Sid: mujhe nahi khana! Bola na ekbaar?

Sana: mujhe kuch nahi sunna! Aap ko khana hi parega.

He took a deep frustated breath, tried to control his anger with all his strength and said ...