32💗

Dedicated to all the SidNaaz lovers because ek family ho aap meri ✨

___________________________

Sidharth tried to rub the lipstick mark from his whole face!!

Sana was still clapping and laughing.

Sid: naaz ye kya hai? Aur itni haas kyun rahi ho!?

Sana was about to tell him everything but her dramatic self wanted some drama.

Rumi and bua dadi wanted this right? The typical drama? Now they will see who is the director of their drama? 

Shehnaaz , the director is going to show her jalwa!

Waise bhi bohot dino se life boring sa chal raha hai. Koi drama hi nahi hua hai! Ye drama karne se thoda interesting life baan jayegi, she thought.

.
.

She looked down, tried to cry but tears weren't coming. Sidharth was looking at her confusingly as he didn't understand what is going on .

She closed her eyes and thought, if there is a full plate of biriyaani and she couldn't eat it for some reason, then?

As soon as this thought came on her mind, her tears started rolling down! She quickly looked at him and he noticed her tears!

She cried loudly now while doing a bhangra in her mind because finally her tears are coming out!  The starting of the drama is absolutely perfect.

Sidharth quickly went near her and tried to cup her face but she looked away making him panick!!

Sid: kya.... kya hua naaz? Haan baby? Ro kyun rahi ho tum?

Sana: aap ne meko choone ka haaq kho diya hai sidhaaarth!!!

Sidharth looked at her shockingly. What does that mean?

She saw the shock in his eyes and mentally patted her back for such a wonderful acting!

Sid: aise kyun bol rahi ho sweetheart? Maine kya kiya hai?

Sana: accha? Aap ko abhi bhi puchna hai ki apne kiya kya hai? Sab kuch kar k fir puchte ho kya kiya!! Sharam nahi aati aap ko?

Sid: naaz .. baby hua kya hai? I swear mujhe samaj nahi aa raha hai.

Sana: aap k saath maine thoda gussa kya kiya aap ne toh saare haade par kar diya Sidharth khan!! Aap Rumi appi k saath bahar chale gye aur ye ...ye kaisi halat mein aap ghar aaye? Pura mu lipstick se bhara hai!! Apne mere saath dhoka kiya!!!

Sidharth gulped his saliva! He really didn't remember anything! The last thing he remembered was he drank something while waiting for sana's text!

Sid: naaz....mai ... mujhe yaad nahi hai kuch!!

Sana: haan yaad kyun hoga? Kaand jo kar k aaye hai aap!!

Sidharth sat on his bed while rubbing his forehead!

What has he done? Did he really did something which has hurt his naaz? She just said that he has no rights to touch her! How will he leave without her?

For sana it was only a prank but for Sidharth, it was like a nightmare! Sometimes our pranks give people headache! So we shouldn't do anything which can hurt someone!