41💗

Tum chupa na saakoge mai wo raaj hoon !

Sana's pov:

Aaj Maine decide kar li hai ki apne shohar ko special feel karaungi. Jab se unko apne mohabbat ka ehsaas hua hai unhone hamesha mujhe special feel karaya hai. I have always felt loved by his sweet gestures.

Iss rishte mein unhone hamesha apna 110% diya hai. Kabhi unhone aisa kuch nahi kiya jisse mujhe takleef ho. Mere upar unka pura haaq hote hue bhi unhone uss haaq ka kabhi fayda nahi uthaya. Hamesha mere comfort ko unhone importance diya. Mere decisions ko respsct Kiya, mujhe beintehaa pyaar diya. Aaj meri bari.

She got ready  in a red saree with a backless blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror and kissed the mirror.

Sana: Mrs Sidharth khan tumhe itni himmat kisne di ki tum itni khubsoorat dikho?? Tumhare tareef mein shaabd kaam par jayenge. Ye jo tumhari adaayein hai na aaye haye bade hi katilana hai. Iss hi adayyo se apne shohar ko fida karne ka waaqt aa gya.

She wrote a small note and kept it in the table. Sidharth was at the gym. When he left she was sleeping, but actually she was just pretending to sleep. As soon as he left, she arranged everything she needed to make him feel special, got ready in a saree because he loves to see her in saree. 

After sometime Sidharth came back and entered in their room. He was confused after seeing the room empty.

Sid: naaz ...naaz kaha ho tum?

He searched her everywhere in the room , she was not even in the washroom. Where did she go?? He was about to call her but then he noticed a small note. He took it in his hand and started reading...

Bed pe aap k liye jo kapre rakhe hai wo pehen k terrace pe aa jaiye! Mai aap ka intejaar kar rahi hoon shohar sahab! Jaldi karein.

Aap ki naaz ❤️

He smiled but didn't know what is she going to do. He quickly got ready in his clothes which she kept for him on the bed and then went in the terrace.

As soon as he entered there, he saw the terrace was beautifully decorated with candles roses and there was a small cozy bed, a small dining table for two with his favourite food items.

He was really shocked and somewhere very happy that she did all this for him. 

Sana hugged him from behind making him smile ....

Sid: baby everything is so beautiful, thank you!

Saying that he turned towards her and his breath hitched after seeing her. She was looking gorgeous in the saree!!!

He pulled her by holding her bare waist making her gasp. Her red lipstick attracted him but he kissed her forehead because her beauty attracts him but her innocence is the thing he loves.

She smiled at his sweet gesture. She knew he is feeling overwhelmed. That's why he kissed her forehead.

Sana: aap ko accha laga?