𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝘒𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘌

"It's not my fault if I end up snapping on her, just letting you know right now" I warningly said to my daddy.

"You bet not snap on nobody, u getting too old to for all that immature shit" he retorted which shocked me. Why he always defending her?

"Oop" Marie mumbled looking away.

"It's not immature, but Ight ion even feel like that right now" I said spraying my perfume and leaving out.

Now I was even more irritated and I didn't even wanna go. I actually didn't wanna go in the first place but here I am— going.

"Mhm, go wait in the car" he told us when his phone rang. Suspicious? Yes. Am I gon mind my business? Maybe.

I walked out the house and got in the back seat as always while Marie got in the front.

"What u think his problem is?" She asked looking back while I was on my phone finna text Keon.

"Don't know or care" I responded

"There you go with that attitude" she huffed rolling her eyes turning around back in her seat.

"There u go not minding yo business.. as usual" I retorted.

"Kianna I'm not finna argue with you.. if you wanna be mad then be mad but don't take that out on me cause I ain't do shit you"

"Ight" I responded dryly. Ian give no fuck bout nun of that she was talking bout, I just wanted to lay in my bed with my boyfriend instead of being round these unknown ass 'family members'.

"Don't even feel like going" my daddy huffed getting in the car pulling off immediately.

Keon❤️
6:28pm

Would u still date me if I was bald head?

No why

Cause I'm finna rip my fucking hair out

Why😂

Cause my mama and daddy.. and it's not funny 😒

U right what they do

Cause my daddy mad at me for having a attitude as if I'm supposed to be happy about seeing her, then .. yeah.

You'll be Ight
Send me ha address
read at 6:31 pm

-
-
See this why I love him. Wait— do I love him? I mean I know that I care for him deeply romantically.. but I never really wondered if if LOVED him.

I wonder if he loved me? I didn't wanna bring it up cause then it could possibly make things very awkward between us and I certainly didn't want that.

When we got to the house, it was big on the outside and I'm not gon lie it was pretty nice. Still don't wanna be here though.

"Y'all— Kianna, you bet not get in NO arguments in here" my dad said as we approached the door. 

"Mhm"

"Hey Guys, welcome" Benjamin— my mother's boyfriend said opening the door with a welcoming smile.

"Hey how you doing" my dad said giving him a head nod.

"Heyy" Marie said smiling giving him a side hug. Thirsty ass. She supposed to be on my side.