(Tanjiro x Zenitsu(🍓Fluffy☁)

(A/N: Nezuko is human in this but she's not in it, she's just off helping at the Butterfly Estate(She likes hanging out with Shinobu, Kanao, and the tripplets) Also, this isn't set at anytime in the storyline!!)

(Tanjiro)

I sat down by a creek to rest for a minute. Zenitsu was getting some food from the little town up the road, and Inosuke had been sent on a mission. Zenitsu and I had just finished one, deciding to rest a little bit while we waited for the next.

"Tanjiro, I'm back." Zenitsu said, sitting down next to me and handing me a small container of rice. He set some more food down between us and started eating his part, looking at the creek. "Wonder how Inosuke's mission went." He said.

I nodded, watchi g him a bit. It was morning still, and the sun made his yellow hair shine like gold, and his eyes glimmered with excitment still from the mission. He'd done great today. I was glad to see him doing better. He was so much more confident now. I really admired that.

But Ialso started feeling drawn to him. He was cuter than before, and I found myself admiring him during our training, and even just being around him.

"Tanjiro, are you gonna eat?" Zenitsu asked, notici g that I hadn't touched my food.

Before I k ew what I was doing, I had leaned over and kissed him, holding Zenitsu's face in my hands. I pulled away after a moment, blushi g to myself. "I'm sorry."

Zenitsu stared, blushing too. "It... It's alright...."

"You hate me now don't you?" I said, covering my face.

"Not at all!"

I looked at him, still flushed. He was too.

"...Can I do it again...?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs.

Zenitsu smiled and set his food down, turning toward me and leaning over, kissing me.

I smiled through it and held his hands, enjoying the moment. So cute! I thought, pulling away.

Zenitsu smiled at me. "It's ki da funny. I always figured that you would've been upset if I told you that I liked you, but you kissed me first."

I laughed and bumped his arm lightly. "Guess we were just made for each other then."

Zenitsu smiled and watched the water, thinking. "Aw man, Nezuko's gonna be upset."

"It'll be alright, she's really nice, so she'll understand." I smiled.

Zenitsu smiled back and kissed my cheek, then shoved a rice ball into my mouth. "Now eat, you're gonna be hungry later."

"Alright." I chuckled.

"And hey Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

(More fluffy stuff🍓☁; I'm just in a happy mood rn. I hope you enjoyed! Do 't forget, requests are open! See you in the next chapter!)