Rengoku X Reader(Requested❤️🙌🔥)

(Yn)

"Kyojuro, I'm gonna catch you!" You laughed, running around the yard.

"Nuh-uh!" He laughed, jumping up on the porch.

You laughed and leaned on it, grabbing his foot. "You're it!" You laughed.

He smiled and went to start chasing you, the door opening.

"Kyojuro, your mother says it's dinner time." His father said.

Kyojuro nodded and hugged you. "We'll play another day. Come stay for dinner sometime too, I think Senjuro likes having you around too." He smiled.

You laughed. "He's a baby though!"

Kyojuro shrugged and went inside, waving. "See ya Yn!"

You smiled, waving as you left to go home.

(Present day)

"Why can't you do anything right?" Your husband yelled, glaring at you from the doorway. He'd come home drunk again and pushed you out of the house, mad at you for no reason.

"Please forgive me, I'll do better I promi-"

The door slammed, leaving you out in the rain.

You sighed and got up, wiping mud off of yourself and sitting on the porch. You looked at the small wind chime with a good luck charm hanging on the end. You glared at it and got up, pulling it down and throwing it on the ground. You started walking away from the house, taking a path out of town. It was cold and rainy but you just couldn't deal with your husband anymore.

"It's too soon to get married, I'm not even 16 yet." You said, staring at your father.

"You'll be fine. You turn 16 in a few months anyway, stop fussing. Besides, he has more money than us and seemed interested in you. You'll have a better life."

"Better life my ass...." You mumbled.

You heard something moving around in one of the rice fields and turned a bit, looking around. It was so dark that all you could make out was a shadow of what seemed to be a person moving around.

"Hey," You said, stepping into the field. "Are you alright?" You asked, pulling them up a bit.

They looked at you with a sharped tooth grin and eyes that had a slight glow to them.

You screamed and pushed them away, climbing out of the rice field and starting to run. You were grabbed by the shoulder and the demon pulled you back a bit before suddenly letting you go.

You turned slightly to a thud on the ground to see that the demon's head had been removed, now turning to ash.

You stepped back a bit and tripped over yourself, being caught.

"Yn?" A familiar voice asked.

You looked up, seeing Kyojuro. You stared for a moment. "I haven't seen you in forever.... I visited your home to see if you were back but Senjuro told me that I'd missed you by a few days. It's been months." You said, your eyes welling up with tears as you hugged him.

He hugged you back, smiling and starting to explain everything. He was a Hashira.

"And that demon.... You saved me from it." You said, looking where it had been.

He nodded. "What are you doing so far from town?"

You shrugged slightly, looking at the ground.

Kyojuro lifted your chin to make you look at him a bit. "Senjuro told me about your husband."

You shook your head a bit, your eyes welling up. "I don't want him to be my husband anymore. He comes home drunk all the time...." You said, starting to cry. "He's horrible to me."

Kyojuro pulled you into a hug, letting you lay your head on his chest. "Let's get you back into town at the least. You can stay at my father's I'm sure."

You nodded a bit and Kyojuro took his haori off, draping it over you like a blanket. You walked with him back into town and he walked to his house, opening the door for you.

You stepped in and he followed, looking around. "Sunjuro and my father are probably asleep by now. Do you want to rest in my room?"

You nodded slightly, sniffling a bit.

Kyojuro hugged you again, rubbing your back. "It'll be alright Yn."

You just hugged him back, tears streaming down your face.

Kyojuro picked you up and brought you to his room, getting a couple of blankets out.

"There's only one bed. Where are you gonna rest?" You asked.

"With you. If you don't mind." He said, laying the blankets down and looking at you.

You nodded slightly and sat down on the cot.

"Yn, you shouldn't stay in those clothes. You'll get sick." Kyojuro said, getting up and walking to the closet again. He walked over a robe and handed it to you, sitting down and watching the wall. "Just tell me when you're changed."

You blushed to yourself and changed, laying down on the cot. "I'm done."

Kyojuro turned to you and smiled a bit. "Is it too big on you?"

You shook your head as he laid down. "I don't mind."

He nodded and hugged you again.

You hugged him back and closed your eyes. "I really missed you."

"I missed you too." He responded, kissing your forehead.

You looked at him and smiled a bit.

He smiled back.

"Goodnight Kyojuro."

"Goodnight Yn." He said, kissing your forehead again. "I love you."

You blushed a bit and hugged him tighter. "I love you too."

An: Thank you guys for the support in the chapter before this one, it helped and I'm glad to know that I have you guys. See you guys in the next chapter 😊