Tomioka X reader (LemOn🍋)

"I'm doing the dance?" She asked.

"You'll be alright. It's tradition. You're a beautiful girl so you're obviously the best option."

Yn groaned and changed into the outfit, sighing. "Of course I'd get dragged into it. He probably paid off my parents to make me do this." She growled to herself.

"Thank you again for doing this Tomioka. It means a lot to everyone."

Tomioka was sent up the mountain.

This is a mess. I didn't say I'd do it but I also didn't say I wouldn't... He thought.

Yn sat down in the shack, finished with the dance. She glared at her hands, which was all she could see for the moment. She wasn't allowed to remove any piece of the outfit herself.

After a bit of time passed, she heard someone enter the small cabin, closing the door.

She stayed quiet, pressing her lips together in a thin line to keep herself from talking.

"Hello." The male said, sitting in front of her.

"Evening." She said.

There was a short silence. "I assume you already know everything that's supposed to go on."

Yn nodded. "I do, unfortunately." She said. She covered her mouth a bit. She'd let it slip. She was pissed off anyways, so who really cared?

"I was hesitant as well." The male said.

"I just want to get this over with." Yn said.

Tomioka nodded and lifted the cover off of Yn's face, kissing her.

Yn was shocked. Isn't this the demon slayer...? Why is he...?

Tomioka seperated from her, undoing her clothes.

"How did you end up doing this?" Yn asked, staring at him.

"I owe favors." Tomioka said, pulling Yn's clotheas slowly from her body. He took in her features a bit, biting his lip slightlty without realizing.

Yn blushed and looked at the corner a bit. "I didn't expect it to be you...."

"I didn't either." Tomioka said, kissing her again. He slowly pushed her onto the bed, grasping her chest lightly, trailing kisses down her neck and leaving a few marks.

Yn gasped a bit at teeth lightly biting down on her nipple. She covered her mouth, trying to not make so much noise.

"Sorry." Tomioka said, sitting up slightly.

Yn waved a bit, not making eye contact, emploring him to continue.

Tomioka nodded and kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth, exploring.

Yn kissed back, gripping Tomioka's haori slightly.

He noticed and slipped it off, starting to unbutton his clothes.

Yn waited, watching him.

Tomioka set the uniform to the side and climbed back over Yn, lightly poking her with his member.

"I'm nervous...." Yn whispered.

Tomioka nodded a bit, slowly pushing into her.

"Ah!" Yn gasped, tears slightly forming in the corners of her eyes.

Tomioka kissed her cheek and held her wrists, starting to move.

"Ah~ Tomioka...." Yn whined.

"Hm?" He asked, looking at her.

"F... Faster please...." She begged, staring into his eyes.

Tomioka nodded and sped up, kissing her again as she wraped her arms around him. Pleasure spread through both of their bodies, their moans mixing in the air.

"C-close." Yn moaned.

"I am too." The blue eyed boy said, speeding up for a moment.

Yn tensed up as she felt warmth spread through her body. Tomioka had also tensed up, filling her womb. He pulled out after a moment and kissed her again. He helped clean up and dressed himself, getting up.

"Tomioka." Yn said, catching his wrist before he walked out.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Thank you...." She said, looking at the floor.

Tomioka stepped towards her and lifted her chin, kissing her. "You're welcome."

"I'm glad it was you...." She said.

He nodded and left.

Yn sat down on the cot, watching the fireplace. Please come back again....

Wow, I wrote this. Alright 👌