🍓Yushiro X Reader(Requested😁❤️)☁️

For a couple of years, you'd been helping Tamayo with her job. You were a second assistant, the first being Yushiro.

You were the only human. You'd always known. You didn't mind working with them though. In all honesty, you really liked Yushiro.

He just didn't show those feelings back.

You were walking through the hall, carrying a box of a few things with you. You heard a bit of an argument and peeked around the corner to see what was going on.

"You've been ignoring me all day, I just want to know why I did wrong!" Yushiro yelled, tear stricken.

"We'll talk later Yushiro." Tamayo said, shutting the door.

Yushiro stared for a second and groaned to himself.

You leaned over to see a bit more, the weight of the box suddenly pulling you down, the contents falling out and onto the floor. You started picking up the objects, a light blush on your face. Embarrassed.

"You heard the argument, didn't you." Yushiro said, gathering up the objects and putting them into the box.

"Oh... only a bit...."

Yushiro nodded and picked up the box for you.

(Timeskip)

"And that could be the reason she's been ignoring me," Yushiro ranted. "The silent treatment...." He mumbled.

You smiled lightly and patted his head a bit, sitting up from laying in your bed. "How about a bath? Those always make me feel better."

Yushiro sat up and nodded a bit.

You smiled and walked him to the bathroom, grabbing a couple of towels for him and hanging them on a rack next to the bath. You filled the bath and got into the closet, pulling a box out. "Lavender?"

Yushiro shrugged a bit. He was slouching on a stool, just waiting.

You sighed and poured the salts into the bath, turning off the water and putting the box away.

"Bath's ready." You lightly smiled, looking at Yushiro.

He was still slouched on the stool, small tears in his eyes.

"Yushiro...." You said, walking over and hugging him.

He hugged you back, his arms around your waist and his head on your stomach. "She must hate me...."

You hugged him a little tighter and let go, smiling. "Why don't you take your bath? I can rub your back for you once you're done."

Yushiro wiped his eyes a bit and nodded.

You smiled and stepped back. "I'll go grab you some clean clothes."

"Alright." Yushiro nodded as you left the room.

Once you came back, Yushiro was in the bathtub, just trying to relax. He seemed stressed still, tears having streaked down his face.

You set his clothes down and walked over, crouching next to the tub and wiping a tear off of his cheek. "Talk to me."

Yushiro looked at you a bit and sat up a little, hugging you.

You hugged him back, closing your eyes to enjoy the embrace.

Truth be told, you loved him. You just weren't Tamayo, and he loved her. Your eyes watered up a bit and you suddenly sat back, turning away to wipe your eyes. "Sorry... I just... um...."

"Do you need to talk...?" Yushiro asked.

You shook your hand a bit. "I'm fine, just focus on yourself." You said.

Yushiro watched you for a moment before pulling you into a hug. "Talk to me."

You tried thinking of what to say, more tears streaming from your eyes. "I think I'm jealous.... I like you... but you want Tamayo every second of the day. She's so beautiful too, I could never add up-"

Yushiro suddenly pulled you into the bath and hugged you closer.

"Y-Yushiro!" You exclaimed in surprise.

"I'm sorry." He said, hugging you tighter.

You relaxed and hugged him back, closing your eyes. You laid your head on his shoulder.

"Yn... I like you too."

Your eyes watered up and you smiled. "Thank goodness! I thought you would hate me for liking you!" You said, wiping your eyes.

He smiled and hugged you again, sitting back a bit and looking at your clothes.

"...Sorry about getting your clothes wet...."

You looked down at your clothes and laughed, hugging him and kissing his cheek. "I don't care."

He nodded and kissed you. "Love you."

You smiled again and hugged him tighter. "I love you too."

An:

I absolutely love Yushiro. He's underrated really😭

Anyway, I loved writing this! Thank you for the request!