First Time Pt.2(Dominant!)MuichiroX (Shy!)Reader🍋

(Yn)

A week had passed. I couldn't stop thinking about Muichiro. The way he had talked to me. The way his hands moved. After he had told me he wanted to do it again another day, he sent me home. I couldn't sit next to him in class without blushing to myself. I couldn't look at him, but I could feel his eyes burning into my neck, my side, my legs.

Every. Single. Day.

"Yn.... Yn!" Nezuko called, waving her hand in my face during lunch.

I snapped out of my daze, looking at her. "Yeah, yeah, that sounds good."

She stared at me for a second. "You've been in your own world for the whole week. Really flustered and out of it all day. Are you feeling alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, just...." I saw Muichiro looking at me from another lunch table and an instant blush appeared on my face. I buried my face in my arms, feeling my ears burning.

Nezuko stood up a bit, panicked. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. I forced the blush away and tried to keep myself from looking at 'him'. "I'm just tired. I've been staying up late with homework." And thinking about....

Nezuko nodded and sat back down, continuing our conversation.

The bell rang and everyone was up immediately, some not so immediately. Nezuko waved and left with her lunch bag and I took my tray over to the trash, dumping it and putting it in the stack. I walked back over to the table to pick up my books and noticed my notebook had been opened. A small scribble at the top of the page.

'So flustered'

I stared at it for a second before I felt someone play with my hair for a second.

"Let's do this again some time. Maybe today's some time." Muichiro whispered with his hand on my shoulder.

I turned beet-red as he walked away. I gathered up my books and walked to the last class of the day, trying to mentally prepare myself for anything.

(Timeskip)

What a tease.... I thought, watching the sidewalk as I walked. I figured he'd wait for me, or at least tell me where to meet him.

I turned the corner. No Muichiro. I sighed to myself and kept walking. I feel like I'm being played with.... I wiped my eyes a bit.

"Crying? That happy?" A voice behind me suddenly said.

I swear I jumped five feet into the air.

I turned and looked at the 18 year old. His black hair with teal blue ends. His bright blue eyes. Muichiro.

I fiddled with my keys a bit, blushing.

He leaned forward. "Hm?"

I shrugged slightly. "I thought it was a joke...."

Muichiro smirked at me. "When do I ever joke?" He asked, taking my hand.

I let him lead me to his house, my heart pounding out of my chest. When we got there, he did the same as last time. He made me sit on his bed, then locked his door, leaning on it.

I twiddled my thumbs a bit, waiting, my thoughts racing. After a few minutes.... "Um, Muichiro...."

"Hm?" He asked, still leaning on the door, just watching me.

"Are we...?" I couldn't push out anything else.

"Are we." He just said, no change of expression. He just stayed there.

Not too long after he went quiet again, he started looking me up and down, sizing me up, taking my features in, figuring out what to do.

"You'd never be able to sit for a painting." He finally said.