Genya X reader (Kny Manga spoilers)

Yn sat up a bit, looking around her room. What was that noise just now? It sounded like something was outside, scratching and moving around the house.

Yn crawled out of her bed and walked to the door, cracking it open a bit. She couldn't see very much. It was dark and snowy, the moon reflecting off the snow, causing it to glow. She stepped out, wrapping her blanket around her. She moved along the porch quietly in an attempt not to wake her sleeping family, and not to disturb whatever was outside.

Yn froze and clenched her blanket to her chest, staring at a creature with a long torso. It walked around unevenly and had long dark blue hair running down it's back. It's hands were abnormaly large with long fingers too. A demon.

Yn stepped back a bit, towards the axe left on the porch. She turned to grab it, realizing that it had been set near the wood pile by the outdoor stove. Yn turned to check on the demon, meeting glowing yellow eyes and a sharp toothed smile.

"What are you doing up so late?" The demon asked in a gravely low whisper.

Yn's knees buckled out of fear and she turned, running out into the snow to grab the axe.

The demon laughed and followed her, it's long legs allowing it to only need a few steps to reach her. It pushed her, making her fall next to the stove, and giggled to itself happily. "Oh~ what a lovely meal you'll make." It reached for the 16 year old.

Yn turned with the axe in her hand and cut the demon's hand off. She swung at it again as a warning and just barely managed to stand, her legs shaking from fear and cold.

The demon smiled at her as it's hand's bleeding stopped. "Then how about the house instead? I smell plenty of humans there. Three others." It took a couple of steps towards the house, Yn running to keep up with it. She slammed the edge of the axe into the demons leg, making it fall. It angled its body to face here and smiled, shooting it's arms toward her. She cut one, the other slamming into her and knocking her out.

(Timeskip)

Yn's eyes fluttered open slightly, a sudden warmth covering her. She made out the figure of someone starti g to walk away.

"Who are you?" Yn asked, standing suddenly. Her vision blurred a bit and she sat back down, holding her head. Te memories flashed througu her head and she looked at the person. "My family.... Where are they?"

The white haired male turned to her a bit. "I didn't get there in time to save them."

Yn shook her head a bit as her eyes watered up, starting to cry. "They were all I had left...."

Sanemi turned to her more. "It'll be alright."

Yn shook her head, laying down and continuing to sob silently.

Sanemi left the room.

"Is she alright?" Genya asked from around the corner.

"She's crying. Let her get it out." Sanemi said, walking past his brother and outside to talk to Shinobu.

Genya looked into the room at Yn, walking away.

(Timeskip)

"Excuse me." Genya said, walking into the recovery room. He'd brought a small tray with some food and a cup of tea on it. He walked over and set it down on the side table, sitting on the bed next to Yn's. "I brought you something to eat."

Yn looked over a bit.

Genya smiled slightly.

Yn sat up slowly and looked at the tray. She was still crying a bit, tears on her face.

Genya leaned toward her and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "I understand what happened. My brother and I were the only ones to live. He doesn't really socialize with me much either so it's kinda like he's gone."

Yn nodded a bit, taking a bite of a biscuit. "Thank you...."

"No problem." Genya smiled.

Yn continued to eat, finishing up after a bit.

"Better?" Genya smiled.

Yn nodded slightly, looking at the black haired boy. "I'm Yn."

"Genya." He said.

(Timeskip forward a few years cuz im lazy)

"That's still amazing to watch every time." Yn smiled as Genya went back to normal.

He smiled at Yn a bit. She was the only person who really knew at the moment. She was special for that reason.

"It's nice watching you train too." Genya said.

"A bit weird but alright." Yn laughed, getting up.

"I didn't mean anything by it." Genya said, slightlt panicked.

"I know." Yn smiled, kissing his cheek. She walked inside.

Genya blushed, holding his cheek.

"Genya, are you training in the dark?" Shinobu asked, suddenly there.

Genya yelped, a bit startled, and looked at her. "Y-yes."

She looked at him for a moment and nodded, smiling. "I also saw Yn peck your cheek. Are you flustered over that?"

He looked away, blushing again. "No...."

Shinobu smiled and left.

Genya thought and walked inside, looking arou d for Yn. He found her in the kitchen, looking around for something to eat.

"Yn." He said, starting to walk over.

"Hm?" Yn asked turning to him.

He met her with a kiss, holding her waist and slipping his hand into hers.

Yn blushed, surprised by Genya's actions.

He pulled away, blushing a bit. "I like you too."

Yn turned beat red, flustered. "M-me too, for you...." She stuttered.

He nodded and kissed her cheek, smiling and walking away. "Goodnight."

"G-goodnight Genya." Yn stuttered again.

He's so sweet!