First Time 🍓(Dominant!Muichiro x Shy!Reader)☁️

⚠Yo, slight smut(oh because we need a warning cuz we just hate that 🤫😉)

(Yn's POV)

There was this boy that I liked. We were around the same age. I was just turning 17 and he had turned 18 a couple of months ago. We were both still in school too. I sat next to him in a creative writing class. He didn't talk much, but when he did, he was either calm, or brutally sarcastic and insulting- no in between really.

A lot of girls flirted with him all the time. Every one of them trying to give him butterflies or hints about their lust-filled fantasies.

And he ignored them all.

"Mui~! I wrote this specifically for you." A girl smiled, setting a paper down in front of him.

He skimmed over it in less than five seconds and started pointing to different parts of the paper. "Desire' and 'Orgasm' was spelled wrong, you should've used 'Didn't' instead of 'did not', and you spelled my named wrong." He said, sliding her paper to the side and going back to his writing. "Oh, and this feels like a form of sexual harassment so you should consider shredding it. But it's pointless now that everyone knows that you wrote a self insert erotic story including me."

Snickers and giggles echoed around the classroom and the girl's face went red. She snatched the paper from his desk and lef the room quickly, her eyes watering up with tears.

I stared at Muichiro in amazement. He could think of anything with no effort at all. Nothing affected him either. Insults, lectures, the bullies of highschool. That boy was made of steal.

(Timeskip)

I was walking home, kicking a rock along as I went down the sidewalk, just watching the ground. I heard thunder for a moment and it started pouring out of nowhere. I cursed to myself and pulled my book bag above my head, beginning to run to get home. I turned a corner sharply and ran into someone, falling to the ground while hearing a cluter of other things fall.

I sat up a bit and looked up. Muichiro was there. He looked at me for a moment then stepped towards me, holding his hand out. I took it and he pulled me up.

"I'm sorry," I said, starting to help collect pencils and folders off of the ground. One was open and I picked it up, seeing my name. It stood out to me obviously.

Muichiro snatched it out of my hand and closed the folder. "It'll get wet."

I held the pencils out to him. "I saw my name...."

"Trust me, you didn't." He said, turning to walk away.

I followed next to him. "Can I see again? I had seen other parts of it that looked really well-written."

"No."

"Muichiro, I know I saw my name on that paper-"

Before I could finish, Muichiro had slammed me against a wall under a bridge. A dry, dark place. "And what do you think I could've written about you?"

I shivered a bit. "I'm not sure...."

Muichiro didn't hesitate to grab my wrost and continue to pull me along with him. He walked quickly, coming up to a house after only a few minutes. He pulled me inside and to a bedroom, forcing me to sit down on a bed. He closed and locked the door, then turned to me, leaning on it. "Maybe I'd written about your hair," He began, starting to walk over. "Your eyes," He stopped in front of me, bringing his hand just above my chest and pushing me down. "Your skin, out of this uniform," He said, eyeing the buttons on my shirt. "Maybe I'd written about touching you and taking your innocence away."

I blushed, not knowing what to do. I wanted to move, But I couldn't. I wanted this to continue.

Muichiro climbed over me and pinned my arms down, leaning next to my ear. "I'll make you into my pet." He whispered.

I blushed harder, afraid of what he was going to do, but wanting to feel him. I'd liked him forever. What was I supposed to say or do?

Muichiro sat up, reaching over to a bedside tabke and opening a drawer. He pulled out a cloth and blindfolded me, leaving me unaware.

I felt his hands run down my sides, the unfasten my skirt, pulling it down slightly. He kissed my naval, then contiued to undo my shirt, kissing the center of my chest where my bra was.

I gasped a bit, then felt his mouth on mine. He slipped his tongue inside, swirling it around and he kissed me, exploring and memorizing my mouth. He came up for air a couple of minutes later and pulled my blindfold of slightly.

"Let's do this again some time."