Yushiro X Reader(Comfort)(Requested🍓☁️❤️)

Yushiro was walking through the hall, going to his room. He stopped walking for a second, leaning against your door a bit, trying to listen. It opened a bit and he grabbed the knob, opening it more and looking in.

You were sitting on the floor, against your bed. You were curled up, your head in your knees, crying.

Yushiro opened the door a bit more. "Hey... are you alright?"

You looked up at him a bit, wiping your eyes and climbing up into your bed. "Go away."

He stayed in the doorway for a second. "Did you have a bad day?"

"I said leave." You said, looking out the window.

He walked over and sat down, looking around your room. "If you won't tell me I'll read your mind." He said in a sing-song tone.

You rolled your eyes. "You can't do that."

He shrugged and turned to you a bit, smirking slightly. "How do you know?"

You glared a bit. "What am I thinking about right now?"

Yushiro thought for a moment. "How bad you want me to get out of your room."

You smiled slightly, wiping your eyes a bit more. "I was thinking of my favorite color, but I do still want you to leave."

"Damn, must be broken today." Yushiro sarcastically smiled.

You nudged him with your foot. "Out."

"Not until we talk." He said, scooting next to you.

"Doesn't Tamayo need your help with some things?" You asked, a bit annoyed.

Yushiro shook his head. "No, she went to bed." He shrugged.

"Then why don't you?"

He shrugged again. "Too worried to be sleeping  I guess."

You pushed him away a bit. "Just go away."

"You had a bad day." He said.

"So what, let me sleep." You said, turning away and laying down, facing the wall.

After a few moments, you felt him against your back, with his arms around you. "Tell me what's wrong. Please?"

You stayed quiet for a moment and sat up slightly, starting to explain what happened. While you talked, Yushiro quietly sat and listened.

By the end, you were sobbing again, Yushiro holding you in a tight hug, rubbing your back.

You hugged him back a bit, still crying. "I don't know what to do...."

Yushiro shrugged, playing with your hair a bit. "You could let me stay in here for the night. We can talk or just lay down. Sleep? Whatever you want."

You thought for a few moments and nodded a bit, laying down.

Yushiro smiled and laid down too, kissing your forehead. "When you have bad days, just come talk to me about it. I wanna be able to make you feel better."

You nodded a bit.

Yushiro smiled again and wiped your tears from your face. "I love you Yn. I want you to stay happy for me."

"Okay." You nodded, hugging him. "Let's stay like this then. I want you to stay here for the night."

He hugged you back, kissing you. "Alright."