Jealous Of Him (Mitsuri X Reader

You both had just finished a mission. You made it to the mansion, Mitsuri and you walking to the kitchen. As Mitsuri picked out what to eat, you sat down in a chair, fidling with your fingers.

"Mitsuri...?"

"Oh you're back too?" Iguro asked, walking into the room.

Mitsuri looked over and smiled, instantly euphoric. "Iguro! Wanna help make something to eat?" The pink haired angel asked.

He nodded. "Sure."

You looked at the floor a bit and got up. "I'm gonna go outside for a moment."

"Alright, but be careful." Mitsuri smiled.

You nodded and walked outside, closing the door. Your eyes watered up a bit and you sighed, walking out of the fenced area. You sat against the fence and watched the woods. It was still dark out, the sun a few hours away. You couldn't care less about eating right now though, or resting, though you were exhausted. You wiped your eyes a bit, really just hating Iguro for being the one Mitsuri loved.

"It'll never happen. It's just an unreachable dream...." You mumbled to yourself, burrying your face in your hands.

Some time passed and you heard the door of the fence open. "Yn? What are you doing out here?" Mitsuri asked.

You turned away a bit, wiping your eyes. "Nothing, just.... Sitting...."

You felt Mitsuri's hands on your face and she turned your head a bit to look at you.

You covered your face again, embarrassed.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, worried.

"It's nothing. Why don't you go back inside and help Iguro?" You asked, wiping your eyes.

"He had to go on another mission. I came out here because I was worried. What's wrong?"

You shook your head a bit. "Nothing."

Mitsuri held your hand and pulled you up, leading you back inside and making you sit down. "You can tell me no matter what it is. I won't judge, or be mad. I won't laugh." She smiled.

You stared at her for a moment before starting to cry more, covering your face. "I like you Mitsuri! I fell in love with you but you don't feel the same!" You cried.

Mitsuri pulled your hands away from your face and wiped your tears away. She held your face in her hands and leaned forwards, kissing you. She pulled away and smiled. "I was waiting for you to tell me."

"What?" You asked, surprised.

Mitsuri laughed and kissed you again, hugging you. "I love you Yn."

You hugged her, tears coming from your eyes again, but from happiness. Mitsuri loved you back.

"Mitsuri?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"I'm kinda hungry."

Mitsuri nodded and you both got up, going to eat.

445 wordcount!

I have too many short chapters and not enough ideas 🥲

Plz help 😶💗🙏