Zenitsu x Reader - Save me

⚠Trigger warning⚠ Abuse, self harm, attempted suicide

(Y/n)

"Please, I-It was a demon!" I cried, clinging to Dad's shirt.

"Get away from us!" He yelled, pushing me off.

I looked at Mom, who was cradling my brother still. "Please believe me!"

"Shut up!" Dad yelled, raising the belt.

I stared at the ground, heing my cheek a bit. I had been hit so hard and so many times that it had left scars. From there, they threw me out. They told the village that I did it and they plotted to kill me. I ran with what I cod, which wasn't much at all. Now I was a long ways from there. I was hungry and feeling sick now. I was going to die. That's it.

I kept walking, thinking about the demon who killed my brother. He had jumped in the way to protect me too and died in my place. Tears stung my eyes and I tripped over myself. I curled up and startes crying, not caring what happened now. I hit the ground, bawling my eyes out. The sun set and I stayed curled up, crying silentlt, all alone.

Until...

"Poor soul." Someone said.

I looked up, seeing a boy. He had soft pale skin with a white kimono. His hair flowed down to his shouldees and was silvery white. His eyes looked so soft and blue, like a vast ocean.

"An angel...?" I wondered aloud.

The boy smiled and knelt down, holding my hands. "You think so darling? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I looked at the ground for a moment, refusing to make eye contact. "A demon killed my brother, but I was blamed. I ran away because they were going to kill me and now I'm starving...."

The boy tilted his head and held my chin, making me look up at him. "Well if that's the case, did you consider death?" His eyes glimmered ever so slightly.

I shook my head, suddenly being drawn to those mystical deep bodies of water. They moved like water, and shimmeered in the moonlight. His ailver hair blew slowly in wind that wasn't there, and I could amell sweets. Not sickening, but calming and loving. I was captivated.

The boy smiled and pulled me up by my hands, holding my shoulder and walking slowly with me, away from the path and into the woods. "Death is a cure for everything. You'll feel nothing but peace. Isn't that nice? Heaven afterwards!" He smiled.

I nodded slightly. "It sounds peaceful."

He nodded and stopped, motioning to a knife sitting on a log. "Let's both do it. I can save you from this world."

I nodded to the silver haired boy.

He smiled softly and lead me by the hand, sitting down. He made me sit in front of him and grabbed the knife, handing it to me and pulling a chalice from a bag that seemingly appeared from nowhere. He smiled and set it down as well. "Empty your arms and all of your pain into this. Everything. I will save you."

I stared at the knife and a sudden feeling of peace washed over me. A beautiful trance. I lifted the knife to my skin, dragging it up my arm. I winced and yelped after a moment, holding my arm. It burnt badly and felt bad. I felt sick and screamed, beginning to cry. It felt like my skin was boiling and I was getting cold, but feeling hot at the same time."

The boy smiled and held my arm over the chalice, my blood leaking into it.

The sound of a lightning strike filled the air, the boy being beheaded and on the ground, disintegrating like a demon....

I looked around wearily, feeling dizzy.

A boy, in yellow, stood, looking over at me. He gasped and ran over, kneeling down next to me. He said something, but his words were muffled like being underwater, and my vision blurred. I smiled slightly, reaching out for his face with my good arm, saying something that even I couldn't hear before the world went dark.

(Zenitsu)

The girl reached out to me, smiling tiredly. "Save me...." She said, fainting and falling. I yanked a bandage from my pocket and tied it tightly around the top of her arm and picking her up. I began to run, getting to a wisteria mansion and running inside. "Someone! She's hurt!"

A woman and man ran over, taking her and nodding.

(Timeskip)
(Y/n)

I opened my eyes, looking around the room. My arm was patched up, and the sun shone outside the window. I thought about what happened and bolted upright, running to the door. I yanked it open and ran out, running into someone and falling, hitting my head on the floor as a tray clattered along the floor.

"Agh- Are you okay!?" A boy yelled, kneeling down beside me.

I rubbed the back of my head a bit and turned to him, stari ng at soft golden brown orbs and blonde, choppy hair. He wore a yellow haori with white triangles all over it.

"I...." I trailed off, staring into his eyes.

He felt my forehead suddenly, helping me up as well. "You should probably get more rest."

"You're the boy who helped me." I said.

He glanced down at my arm and jumped a bit. "Y-you really shouldn't be up now that I think of it! You're supposed to be resting!" He gasped. He opened the door for me and pulled me back into the room by my good arm and made me sit down on the bed. He felt my head again. "You're sick too. Burning up!"

I stared. "Why are you so worried?"

He looked at me and paused for a moment. He seemed confused and hurt at the same time, a little shocked. "Why wouldn't I?"

I felt my arm a bit, looking at the ground. "I was blamed for a demon attack that killed my brother. I ran away. I'm a nobody and a stranger. Why bother?" My eyes watered up and my voice cracked slightly.

Arms wrapped around me and the boy let me rest my head on his chest. He let go after a moment and sat next to me. "Why did you decide to listen to a demon?"

I shrugged slightly. "Death seemed Inviting at the time...."

He stared and hugged me again. "Don't do that. It's not worth it to...."

I slowly higged him back, starting to cry. "I'm sorry."

Be shook his head and wiped my tears away, smiling lightly. "It's alright."

I nodded slightly, still crying.

The boy hugged me again. "I'm Zenitsu."

"Y/n.)" I mumbled into his shoulder, hugging him back.

A/N: WOW, 1130 WORDCOUNT!
Anyway, don't forget to leave requests and I'm sorry for taking so long on this, Ive been focuses on school and work 😅
Get ready for more in the future!

REQUESTS PLEASE! I'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING DEMON SLAYER RELATED!!!

Love you all 👋☁🍓🍡❤