TanjiroX(Sick!)Reader (Because I'm sick 😷) Modern AU

"And does anyone know why that is?" The teacher asked.

You raised your hand a bit.

"Yn?"

"May I go to the nurse's office? I feel sick...." You mumbled out.

"Yn, you have to speak up." The teacher said, crossing their arms.

"Yn needs to go to the nurse's office." Tanjiro Kamado said, standing up.

The teacher sighed. "Go. You're missing out on an important lesson though."

You quietly apologized and got up, taking a few steps before passing out.

The class immediately woke up more and Tanjiro ran over, sitting you up a bit. "Yn. Hey."

The teacher grabbed the phone and called the office. "I'm sending Yn Ln up there with Tanjiro Kamado. She just passed out."

You opened your eyes and looked around, starting to cry. "What happened? Everything went dark...."

Tanjiro pulled you up. "I'm taking you to the nurse."

You nodded slightly and let Tanjiro lead you to the nurse's office and lay you down on a bed.

You coughed a bit, sniffling. "I'm sorry for passing out."

"Don't be." Tanjiro said, feeling your forehead. "You're burning up."

The nurse set her phone down. "Your parents are on their way."

You nodded slowly and closed your eyes.

(The next day)

You woke up to a knock on the door, followed by your mother looking in. "Honey, a friend from school is here to visit."

You nodded and sat up a bit. Your voice was completely gone.

Tanjiro came into the room and hugged you. "Are you alright?"

You nodded. "I can't speak." You managed to get out, your voice absolutely hoarse.

Tanjiro nodded and hugged you again. "Feels like your fever is going down."

You nodded.

Your mother left the room to go get some honey and Tanjiro kissed your cheek. "I hope you feel better soon."

You smiled slightly and laid back down, curling up in your blanket. You held up your hands, signing.

'Thank you for visiting.'

Tanjiro smiled back and laid down with you. He hugged you again. "Are you cold?"

You nodded, curling up against him.

He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I'll stay as long as I can today."

'Thank you.'

Tanjiro smiled and kissed your cheek. He hugged you tighter and after a while you fell asleep in his arms.

An; that's all for now, my body hurts, if you're sick too, get better soon!