Transcendant profile

*click*

*click*

“Ahhn~, yamete kud–”

*scroll*

*click*

View this profile?

*clicked YES*

Viewing profile, this may take a
moment.

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

...16%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

...36%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

...69%
███████▒▒▒

...100% complete
██████████

Name: Thana Schozchzvilt

Frame: Nova

Psychological Age: 20

Vital fluid type: O

Activation date: November 6

Service time: Unknown

Height: 185cm

Weight: 70kg

Affiliation: Babylonia, integrated within the Kurono special task forces.

Task Force: Lazarus

Class: Vanguard-type Transcendant

///

[Files]

A Transcendant with a rather carefree attitude, but don't let her smile fool you. Thana is actually a part of an experimental task force comprised of a rag-tag group of former constructs.

She is the only one in Babylonia to have ever killed an Ascendant in the past. Two Ascendants in total. This cemented her status as a known and legendary figure amongst normal constructs, especially those who are always exposed to the war against the Punishing Virus.

Her background data is murky, to say the least. Saying that word is an understatement. Only a number of people know about her story, and those said people have a tight lip when it comes to that. What surprised the higher ups was that she has a past connection with Watanabe, a wanted fugitive construct and the leader of the Forsaken.

Needless to say, despite her questionable methods in the battlefield, as well as some rather unsettling rumors about her, she is undeniably a helpful asset when it comes to dealing with the impossible.