Commandant's File

(Physical appearance)

Name: Rozzi Pheovixilla

Age: 21

Height: 172cm

Weight: 69kg

Blood type: B

Service time: 3 years

Affiliation: Babylonia

///

[Files]

Rozzi is the Commandant that leads Task Force Lazarus, a special operations unit that reports directly to officer Nikola. She is an outstanding leader, and has a sense of humanity with the rest of her team.

She was a former classmate of Akiio, who is the current Gray Raven Commandant. Some might say that their friendship has a strong bond, but that was far from the truth.

That aside, her track record is second to none other than Akiio. Cerberus squad have thought about taking her as their Commandant, but given that she has three, loyal and formidable Transcendants under her command, it's safe to say that she'll be staying with them for a long time.

///

[Miscellaneous files]

#1

Rozzi has underwent the training many Commandants go through, but she has added mind connection training so that she's in her best state whenever connecting with the Transcendants under her command.

#2

She has suffered many injuries throughout her entire career fighting the corrupted, yet her body looks good as new. Scars are present on her fair skin, but it doesn't have any effect on staining her beauty.

#3

Has developed large fluctuations on her psychological state over the course of the years, causing massive changes to her overall personality. She's become easily irritable, especially in the presence of a certain someone.

#4

Likes to have a sparring session with Stella to alleviate her stress. Almost always gets her ass kicked.

#5

She's currently under going weekly tests by Asimov to see if her mind can handle another connection with one more Transcendant.

Published: April 28, 2022
Words: 295

(Sorry for the late upload ( ;∀;))