Work

Katherine's POV

I woke up in August's arms this morning. It's been a few weeks since we made it official and I love being with him. He makes me so happy. I got out of bed and went to make breakfast.

I can kind of cook. I made some french toast, fruit salad, and sausage. He better enjoy this because I don't like to cook. There was a knock at the door so I went to open it and Jahron was standing there. (Party)

"Hey Jahron. Come on in" He walked in and sat at the table grabbing a sausage. I crossed my arms at him. He laughed and waved me off.

"You and Your girl doing okay?" I asked making myself a plate.

"Yeah we cool. What about you and August?" I blushed when he said his name.

"We're just fine" I said eating my food. Namiko walked in and took some fruit off my plate. "Do either of y'all know how to make your own plate?!" I said.

Namiko laughed and made her own. I made one for August and took it to him. He was just waking up when I walked in.

"Good morning baby" I said handing him his food. He sat it next to him and pulled me down on his lap. I laughed as he kissed me softly.

"Good morning" He said in his sexy morning voice that made things just happen.

"So what we doing today?" Namiko asked. I looked at her laughing.

"You're doing whatever you want. We're all going to work" I said.

"Kat. Let me come with you guys. Pleaseeeee I want to see how this magazine business works"

August shrugged his shoulders so I reluctantly told her she could go.

"Fine Nami let's go get dressed." I pulled her to her room and opened the closet. I grabbed a black pencil skirt, a silk purple button up, and a black vest. Nami can work anything so I left her to put that on and went to my room.

I put on a brown pantsuit and did my makeup quick seeing that we only had ten minutes. I left my hair down and put on some brown strappy sandal heels.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my purse then ran to the front door waiting for Nami.

"August what time will you be at the shoot?" I asked looking at my watch.

"Nah I have a meeting to go to." He responded walking up to me.

"Okay baby. I'll see you in a few hours" I gave him a kiss and rushed Nami out the door. We went to the car and I drove to the shoot. Models were standing there looking confused. The set wasn't even ready.

I had them go get changed and called the set directors. Apparently they were running late so I had to call in for a new one.

I was instructing the models on what would be happening when I felt a familiar hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me gasping when I seen Davion.

"Can I talk to you in private Katherine?" He asked pulling me away to a dressing room. I struggled in his grip.

He pushed me in and slammed the door.

"I knew something was going on with that nigga that lives across the street from me. Your 'boss'. Dumb ass bitch. You think I wouldn't find out?! I should beat your ass to death"

"I thought you were in jail" I said getting nervous.

"You thought wrong."

"Hey Kat I got the model- DAVION GET YOUR BITCH ASS AWAY FROM HER!!!" She jumped on Davion's back and karate chopped his neck. I wanted to laugh.

She choked him until he fell and then she kicked him in his balls hard as fuck with her heels.

"Don't come around my sister no more motherfucker. Or my glock is going down your throat." She grabbed my hand and pulled me outta there.

Did I forget to mention that Namiko is savage as hell?

She looked absolutely heated.

"SECURITY!!!" She told them about it and left them to their job. We got back to my job of getting this shoot in place.

5 Hours Later

After a long and stressful day, Nami and I went to the office where August was still in his meeting. He looked so tired. Namiko went home while I went and waited in his office.

He walked in twenty minutes later and sat down sighing loudly.

"This shit is stressful" He said as I sat on his lap. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know it is. Why don't you just take tomorrow off?" I asked.

"I might. I don't know. Babe guess what though"

"What?"

"I got someone that wants to do some songs with you."

"Who?!!!"

"Jeremih" .......

I screamed so loud in August's ear. He looked at me crazy.

"Baby oh my god! You don't know how happy that made me! I got a surprise for you tonight" I laughed and stood up dancing around the office.

Singing/rapping with Jeremih?? Count me in.