I Won

I woke up smelling breakfast which confused me. August is a business man and he can cook. Shiddd.

I got out of bed too tired for any work today. I remembered that all we were doing today was going to a shoot for basketball season so I got dressed in some black jeans, a black crew neck, an semi classy Adidas jacket, and black heels. All black today.

I left my hair down and did my makeup then went out to the kitchen. August ass didn't cook. He ordered breakfast from Bob Evans. I sat down and ate it anyway.

August walked in from the bathroom shirtless in his dress pants. I looked at him like 'Really Nigga?'. He laughed and ate his food making sure to flex every time I looked at him.

"What time does the shoot start?" I asked.

"In an hour"

"Okay then"

Namiko called me which got me excited. I answered quickly.

"Wassup?"

"I'm here!"

"Yes! Alright I'm about to text you the address"

"Okay"

I hung up and texted her my address. I put my plate in the trash and grabbed my water from the fridge.

"Can you maybe put your shirt on so we can leave?" I said to August.

"Chill" I whipped my head all the way around at him.

"You did not just tell me to chill" I said in all seriousness. I opened the freezer and grabbed an ice pack. I threw it at him when he wasn't looking and fell to the floor dying.

I screamed when I felt two pieces of ice go down the back of my jacket. I took my heels off and got up chasing him with my water. When I got him in a corner I poured water on his head and we stood there laughing.

"Put a shirt on" I said to him before going to open the door. Namiko was here already. The airport is only like 5 minutes away from here. We both screamed and hugged each other.

"I missed you so much Nami!!!" I yelled.

"I missed you too Kitty Kat!!" She yelled back.

"I missed you too Baby Bottle Pop!!" August yelled from my room. I rolled my eyes and Namiko looked at me confused.

"That's my boss"

"Why is your boss here?"

"Long story. I'll tell you when I get back but for now I have to go to work"

"Um okay. I'll get settled then. Maybe go shopping"

"Alright. Let me show you the room you can sleep in" She followed me with her bags and suitcase to the empty bedroom where August's clothes were currently. I threw his clothes in the hallway and opened the blinds.

I walked back to my room rolling my eyes at August when he started singing the baby bottle pop song to me.

"Are you ready?!" I asked over his voice.

"Yeah I'm ready"

"Can we go then?"

"Sure can Baby Bottle Pop" I grabbed my black cross body and walked to the kitchen where my heels laid on the floor. I slipped them on then went outside to his car. He came out 5 minutes later.

He drove to the shoot where a bunch of people already were. Models weren't there yet though and the hair and makeup artists were going crazy.

"What's the problem?" I asked one of the guys.