Alternate Ending

It was the day of the trial. I was sick and didn't feel like going but I had to. I got up and got ready. Wearing nice jeans and a black silk button up. I put on black boots and put my haid in a tight bun.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and went downstairs. I had no time to make breakfast so I left and went to McDonald's. I got a quick breakfast then went to the courthouse. I went to the courtroom I was supposed to be at and met with my lawyer at the front.

August and Summer were brought in with their lawyer. They were both in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs. They looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I just smiled and waved. Then we got on with the trial.

August and Summer both confessed. I had evidence so it would have been a waste to just keep lying. I smiled in accomplishment as they were taken away. I left and went to his office building. Or should I say my office building.

I went up to my new office and sat in the chair. I felt so good. This was meant to be. I got on the laptop in front of me and the biggest news story of the day read 'August Alsina and Summer Wheaton Arrested for Major Drug Bust 4 Years Later'. I just laughed.

Victory felt so good!! I ordered all new stuff for the office and met with all my employees. I was my own boss and I loved it. I took one of his cigars out of the desk and lit it. I didn't even like cigars but I sure did like it now.

I got up to go back home and get some more sleep. I made sure to lock up the office and then went out to my company car. My driver took me home and when I went inside, everything seemed different.

Then I felt myself struggling to breathe. August was choking me. I was so confused. Summer was at the top of the stairs. This was it. After my 4 year fight. My whole life was over. Then I remembered. I dropped my arms to my side. I honestly was getting weak. I reached into my pocket as quickly as possible and pulled out my pocket knife. 

I flicked it open and stabbed him right in his neck. We both fell to the floor as he dropped me. Summer screamed and ran down and the officer held up his gun to shoot me. He got me good in my side. But Summer had her own gun. She shot him right in the head. She called an ambulance and sat next to me. 

"Thanks Summer. I'm sorry for beating you up." I said while crying. Bullets hurt like hell. 

"No problem and you did what you had to do for the effect. August really believed it. Luckily the cameras caught everything." Summer said holding my hand. Summer was being the best friend I could ever ask for. 

When the ambulance arrived, I was taken to the hospital, Summer was taken for questioning, and the cop amd August were put in body bags. At the hospital, I got surgery. I was asleep for the whole time and when I woke up, Summer was there. 

"You can eat in a few hours, I'll bring you food. But you have to stay here for a whole week. Yeah that'll postpone our takeover for a week but it's still gonna happen. I had the contractors start building our offices too. We are about to have all we ever wanted." She explained smiling sinfully. 

"We are on top now Summer. As soon as I'm off bedrest. Ohhhh that company will be ours.. It's so funny how he thought he was the boss. Thought he had everything. Now who's the boss?" 

"You are. Now get some rest. I have some business to take care of."