FINALE

It was the day of the trial. I was sick and didn't feel like going but I had to. I got up and got ready. Wearing nice jeans and a black silk button up. I put on black boots and put my haid in a tight bun.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and went downstairs. I had no time to make breakfast so I left and went to McDonald's. I got a quick breakfast then went to the courthouse. I went to the courtroom I was supposed to be at and met with my lawyer at the front.

August and Summer were brought in with their lawyer. They were both in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs. They looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I just smiled and waved. Then we got on with the trial.

August and Summer both confessed. I had evidence so it would have been a waste to just keep lying. I smiled in accomplishment as they were taken away. I left and went to his office building. Or should I say my office building.

I went up to my new office and sat in the chair. I felt so good. This was meant to be. I got on the laptop in front of me and the biggest news story of the day read 'August Alsina and Summer Wheaton Arrested for Major Drug Bust 4 Years Later'. I just laughed.

Victory felt so good!! I ordered all new stuff for the office and met with all my employees. I was my own boss and I loved it. I took one of his cigars out of the desk and lit it. I didn't even like cigars but I sure did like it now.

I got up to go back home and get some more sleep. I made sure to lock up the office and then went out to my company car. My driver took me home and when I went inside, everything seemed different.

Then I felt myself struggling to breathe. August was choking me. I was so confused. Summer was at the top of the stairs. This was it. After my 4 year fight. My whole life was over.

August's POV

I choked Katherine until her skin went blue. I was sure she was dead. We put her in the closet and took all her money. Then we sat down to talk to our friend.

Katherine had gotten what she deserved. She honestly thought she could lock us up and get away with stealing my life. Fuck no. She hadn't known that the officer taking us to prison was my best friend.

He turned the van right around and we came to her house and broke in. I didn't initially intend on killing her, but when I seen that boastful smile on her face, I just got so angry.

After we talked this out, we left. Rest in Hell Katherine.

3 Weeks Later

"Signs of struggle right here sir. Looks like she was choked out and put in here to rot." An officer said to his commanding chief. They were examining Katherine's body after her friend's reported her missing.

"All her stuff is gone too. Get her to the lab. File a report and find out who did this." They left her house with her in a body bag. Her house was locked and taped up with the caution tape no one would want on their home.

"Run the test. We should have definite results in less than an hour." The autopsy said exactly what happened. She was choked to death. Her body was blue and her lips cracked.

The assistant ran the test on the fingerprints and an hour later it was revealed. August Alsina. Summer Wheaton hadn't been a part of it though? She never touched the body so she technically wasn't.

A day later they went to arrest August. Had a warrant ready and hot. He was in his office working of course. Had no sign of guilt on his face. Except for when the cops busted into his office and handcuffed him. He was busted and he knew it.

No resistance. Nothing. He was now about to serve life. If he had never killed Katherine, it would have been far less. Ironic. Now he was rotting in jail and Summer prevailed at the top. Summer had been the one who tipped off the police about Katherine missing.

Summer was being dooped by August the whole time. All she got was the condo. August got the money, the house, the cars, the fans. Now Summer had it all. August's role as the boss was over for good.

THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL. I mean Katherine is dead so no point. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you aren't too mad.