Brand New

August and I went to the dinner but his boss wasn't there yet so we sat down waiting and waiting. We had already ordered our food when he walked in. I stood up to shake his hand and he smirked.

"Hi I'm Katherine" He looked me up and down.

"Katherine, I'm Michael" I pulled my hand away and sat back down. He sat down too and ordered his dinner. August looked nervous.

"August the deal is sealed. They said yes"

"Really? Great!"

"Yeah. So Katherine I heard you're a model"

"Yeah I am"

"What type? Swimwear? Lingerie? Role play? Nude?" Oh my god.

"Oh uh no I'm modeling for clothes and shoes" He looked disappointed when I said that.

"That's too bad. Waste of good legs. Have you ever thought of participating in movies?"

"What kind?"

"Home movies" I threw August a look and he shook his head.

"No never"

"I have an opening position" When he patted his lap August stood up.

"We have to go. Have a nice dinner" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of there. I was humiliated. My cheeks were burning and I felt violated by the way he was eye raping me. "I'm sorry. He has no limits"

"It's fine. I'm just glad we got out of there" We got to his car and I noticed that he still hadn't let go of my hand. I hid my smile and watched as he opened my door. I got in the car and August drove to my house.

"Thanks August" I said not wanting to leave his side.

"Anything for you" I smiled and got out. I went up to my door and walked in. There was a draft coming from my room. I walked in confused as to why the window was open. I didn't open it. I closed it and turned on the tv.

I took my dress off along with the heels and laid down on my bed. What an exhausting day. I closed my eyes relaxing my muscles. I felt warm air on my neck and got scared. I turned over screaming when I seen Davion.

He covered my face with the pillow until I passed out.

Davion POV

She thought she would get away from me. How cute. I told her that she needed me. Her boss can't do the same shit I can for her. I took out my camera and took some pictures of her body.

These will look perfect on my wall. I took her panties and bra off smelling them. You can think I'm a creep but either way I still get what I want.

I took more pictures then took my time having nice, long, rough sex with her. I don't care if she can't feel it now. She'll feel the pain when she wakes up. She'll see the bruises and scratches when she goes to take a shower.

I finished then covered her up. I went and sat on her couch watching TV.

August POV

I called Katherine to make sure she made it in safely but there was no answer. I called again and her phone was on but she still didn't answer. It is isn't late so I know she's not sleeping.

I got back in my car and drove to her condo. I unlocked the door and walked in. I felt my blood boil when I seen Davion sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I yelled grabbing him up by his collar.

"Get the fuck off me nigga!"

"Where's Katherine?"

"In bed sleep" I took my fist and winded it back. I seen the fear glint in his eye and laughed. I jabbed him in his eye and he fell hitting his temple on the corner of the table.