Do I Make You Nervous?

August took me home and I went inside kind of tired. I finally got to taking all my clothes out of bags and putting them in three separate laundry baskets. I took them down the hallway to the laundry room and started putting clothes in the washer.

I sat on the washer playing Temple Run which was interrupted by a phone call from August. I just left him.

"Hello?" I answered on speaker.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Washing clothes"

"You still on for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'll be there"

"Okay" He still didn't hang up though.

"August?"

"Hm?"

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. I'd rather tell you in person. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow or something"

"Okay August. See you tomorrow"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and turned on some music. My goofy ass started dancing to it while putting the wet clothes in the dryer and the second basket in the washer. I put my hair up in a bun and put the hood on my sweater up.

I finished all my laundry by 5:00. I took it all up to my room and folded them. I put the dresses on hangers, all the hoodies and sweatpants in one drawer, underwear and bras in one drawer, bottoms in another and all the tops took up two drawers.

I turned on the TV realizing that it wasn't even set up yet. I set it up which was way too complicated. It took all night. The other TV was more difficult so I called August to come help me.

He got here so fast it was kind of cute how he came to my rescue. He smiled at me when I opened the door. There was one short moment where we just stared at each other.

"Which TV?" He asked looking down at me.

"Living room" He walked past me into the living room. I shut and locked the door and followed him. I sat down on the couch and read the instructions on the manual to him.

Eventually we had to call the manufacturer and they told us how to do it in an easier way. We got it all worked out around 11.

"That took forever" August proclaimed.

"I know. I don't understand why they made it so hard"

"Me neither. You hungry?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go get some food"

"Alright"

We left and went to go get some chinese food. There was only one place open so we went there and ordered Orange chicken with rice with a small portion of sweet and sour chicken.

I got a sprite with my food and sat down at a table in the back. While we were eating I brought up our phone call.

"So you know how over the phone you were going to tell me something but you said you'd wait. What were you going to tell me?"

"Oh um just that I had a lot of fun doing part of the mock photo shoot with you and I want to do it again"

"Really? Yeah that'd be fun"

August's POV

"Yeah"

I'm so fucking stupid. I've never been shy or nervous around no girl before so why now? I've liked her since I met her but I don't want to rush things.