4.Enemies 2(:(

At the party Nanon wore black and white stripes shirt , black jeans with white Denim jacket.

And Ohm wore black shirt with white design , light blue tone jeans with hair up.

At the party Chimon observed Nanon walking here and there.
Chimon : Eyy Sath..why are you roaming like a father geting tensed? is your wife giving birth to child?
Nanon : My wife? Your Ass.. I'm just worried about him.
Chimon : Him who ? Ooooo Ohm ? Hahaha then like wife being scared to encounter husband.
Nanon : Nice joke...just like your face.
Chimon : I know I'm handsome no need to remind me.
Nanon : 🤮 sath
Chimon : I want to meet him. Ohm the Perfectionist.
Nanon : More like show off..!! I even hate his Name.

After an hour Everyone arrived at Villa including Milk Nanon's friend , He saw grandpa Channarong and grandma Chailai he went near them and hugged them flashing his Dimples. As usual Chailai and Channarong pinched his both cheeks. He then saw Mr.Chaiya and Mr.Champa and greeted them with is both hands together 🙏 they were very happy to see him.

Ohm's POV :
I saw him after 1 year I checked how he dressed, he looked handsome , he changed a bit , got taller , damn his Dimples are still cute as I was watching him I just wanted to walk near him and poke his Dimples but My pride came in middle I wanted him to come near me, I wanted him to see me first but then I saw a girl behind him soft skin , tall and all, she was holding Nanon's waist I don't know but I didn't like that and him showing his Dimples to that girl I didn't like that not even a little bit , I'm getting irritated but then our eyes got locked I avoided him. And started walking towards Nana and Sugerpie behind him.

Nanon's POV :
I was talking to Milk and smiling with her, to be honest I really don't want to see his face now, but I don't know why I saw a tall figure with the corner of my eyes. There he is I think he is Ohm....I can feel someones eyes on me so I just looked at that direction and caught him staring at me. Our eyes got locked for a nice second then he pretended as if he saw ghost and was talking with a girl who was pretty. And then he was walking towards my direction Idk why but I started laughing with Milk to avoid him. He then passed me slightly colliding with my arm then walked towards Nana and Sugerpie he greeted them. What is he ? Is he thinking himself as God ? Avoiding me ? This is how you wanna play Ohm Pawat? Okay game on.

After Avoiding E.O for 3 hours
Ohm took a deep breath and saw Nanon who was sitting all alone on a chair feeling uncomfortable. So he decided to walk in his direction and then sat beside him. Thinking what to talk...but after 30 seconds he just started conversation.
Ohm : Hey Nanon.
Nanon : What ?
Ohm :What ? What ? Haa? I just wanted to have conversation with you. And you are sitting alone.
Nanon : No need I can keep company to myself. Go and have fun.
Ohm : Are you by any chance pissed off because me avoiding you?
Nanon : Sarcastic laugh 😂 Nice Joke haa ! What are you? An Angel to be pissed off at you ?
Ohm : Well yeah a handsome Angel.
Nanon : More like Grim ripper.
Ohm : Haa ? What was that ? Jealous ? Have you fallen in love ? You love me ? 😏
Nanon : Shouting I fucking hate you.
Ohm stunned by sudden reaction from Nanon as people were around he grabbed him to the corner closing his mouth.

Ohm : What was that ? What did I do ?
Nanon : What you did ? You basically ruined my life, my dreams , my friends , Everything.

Flashback
Before 3 hours.
Mr.Arithi was talking to Mr.Chaiya as usual They were talking about the same as usual business stuff and Mr.Arithi was also stunned by watching Ohm's personality, his kind nature and Ohm's Handsomeness. Being all topped student he still greeted his greetings in well respected Manner.
After Ohm left he saw his Son Nanon smiling with Milk and Chimon. He excused himself for a minute and walked in the direction of Nanon. Arithi went to Nanon took his son's hand and excused himself and Nanon from Nanon's friends.
Nanon : What dad? Why did you dragged me here ?
Arithi : You asking why ? People are watching Nanon they are asking me what are you doing, about your studies and everything.
Nanon : So ?
Arithi : Just don't show yourself too often and sit in the corner.
Nanon : Why ? This is my family function! Wait...ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME BEING HERE?
Arithi : Don't make a scene here Nanon by shouting look at Ohm he is so kind and well mannered go sit with him and behave like him.
Nanon : Suits you.
Arithi : What ?
Nanon walks away without turned back a tear escaped unknowingly then he sat on the bench feeling uncomfortable.

End of flashback.

Ohm : What are you even saying?
Nanon : I don't want to watch your face now just let my hand go.
Ohm : No I won't! Tell me what happened?
Nanon : What are you ? Trying to prove me a wrong person here by holding on to me like this ?
Ohm : What ? Why would I do that ?
Nanon : You like it! Don't you. I still remember what you said a year ago in the playground.
Ohm let's him go. His face becomes red because of Nanon's words.
And he says I never prove you wrong because you are always wrong.
Nanon felt pain again and there was no reason to think Ohm is a good person so he started hating him even more.
He leaves the place and walks out of the party without saying to anyone. He reached his room in the villa and started thinking about the worst day again and again
And then he decided to prove Ohm wrong.

What Nanon wants to Prove ? How he will prove ?

It's fun to write this Story. ❤️💚
If you are having fun then what's stopping you like the story.
Come on a lit bit of appreciation for my hardwork.
OhmNanon ❤️💚