36.Game On !

Author's Note ;

This chapter gonna have smut , somewhat forced sex , sex (Matured content) if you are not okay with that please don't read it !!

I know you guys will read it anyway just informing for formality..!! 😅

Nanon 's POV

He dragged me all the way to the bathroom which is in the hall. He opened the sink tap and cleaned my mouth he was looking so angry with his Fierce eyes and frowning eyebrows. Then he took some soap and applied it on my mouth rubbing it against my lips , I wanted to protest but If I do that I won't be surprised if he punch me then I am not any coward even I will punch him back but I don't want to pout petrol on burning fire. He gave me mouth fresher and said it to have it and spill it out I did as he said. He handed me towel and my clothes

Ohm : You have two choices 1) Get yourself a quick bath. 2)If you say No I will make you bath.

I have not answered him anything but I took shower and came out looks like he also took shower , anyways he is faster than me as always.

He opened the refrigerator and took out leftover rice and some curry. He heated it placed the food in two plates, one for him and the other for me

Ohm : Have that.

We both ate our dinner in utter silence I don't want to have an argument with him in this state. I can say he was controlling his anger issues. But then why he is this Mad ? I wasn't this Mad when I saw him kissing Tu ? Not for once but Fucking 2 times. Even that though makes me go mad but I don't want to show him like he is showing to me right now.

We had our dinner and I started walking towards the exist door in the Middle of the hall he started the conversation:

Ohm : So what were you saying in the parking lot ? Haaa yes that you don't have feelings for me and whatever we both did was nothing but lust and Experience.

Nanon : I say that even now,I don't have any fucking feeling for you it's all lust and experience....I don't lov-

He closed my mouth with his hand pushing and pinning me to the nearest wall behind me.

Ohm : Think before you say any nonsense my blood is already boiling and you are fucking testing my patience ,You don't feel anything for me ?

Nanon : I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU OHM PAWAT AND MOVE.

Ohm : You don't feel anything right?

He started kissing me on cheeks I pushed him away he clenched his jaw and pinned my hand right behind me with his one hand and then with other he grabbed my waist. He kissed my cheek again I intentionally kept a poker face as he studies my face.

Ohm : You don't feel anything?

He kissed me on my neck and he repeats checking my face

Ohm : You don't feel anything?

He came closer to my lips and the next moment I moved my face to left he kissed my cheek very close to my lips.

Ohm : You said you don't feel anything thing so why are you turning your face away ? Scared ?

I moved my head towards him. He took the opportunity and kissed me slowly I was getting shivers all over my body but still I managed to keep a poker face!

Ohm: Oh so you really don't feel anything? But don't worry now you will feel.

He placed his leg in between my legs his thigh near my private part..He started moving his leg as he was giving me open Mouth Kisses all over my face and neck region. I was fighting with myself not to make any sort of voice and any weird expressions after a minute he grabbed my private part
I frowned with his direct grip. He whispered near my ear : Still you are okay ?

After playing with my thing he moved back and he looked at me from top to bottom.

Nanon : Done with whatever you wanted to do ? Satisfied? Now I will leave.

I was moving away but he held my wrist. I let can't fight his hold. I was struggling to let myself free from his hand . I am done with the shit he is doing things to me and I don't want to hurt myself.

Nanon : Let my hand go Ohm.

Ohm : NO

Nanon : LET ME GO...WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE TO STOP ME? JUST FUCKING LET ME GO.

Ohm : I'M YOUR HUSBAND DAMMIT.

I just stood there with poker face he was holding my left wrist , with the help of my right hand I removed my ring placed on the table beside me.

Nanon : NOW YOU ARE NOT.

Ohm : SERIOUSLY NANON ?

He let's me go without turning back I started moving towards exit , I was opening the knock he held my waist turned me towards him kissing me like a hungry beast. I was pushing him with all my strength he held my both hands.

Ohm : You want experience right ? This whole night you will be experiencing things and you will be having this experience only with me.

He started removing my buttons kissing my chest. soon he removed my shirt and throws it in the corner. He carried me forcefully in bridal style all the way to his room and placed me on his bed.

The next minute he was kissing me all near my neck , chest region I was fighting with myself not to make any sounds he pinned me on the bed by sitting on my hips he removed his shirt and throws it in the corner. He leaned down to kiss me again but I was pushing him back. He held my hands and pinned me above my head and he started working on my sensitive parts nibbling, licking and biting it hard.

Nanon(loud): Ahhhhhhh Ooooo - Ohm stop doing that. It hurts !

He came up to face me.

Ohm : You said you don't feel anything with me now look at yourself the face you are making right now , the way your body is responding to me everything is different from what you are saying.

Nanon : When you are hurting me like this how can I not shout ?

He went down and twisting his tongue on my sensitive area for a minute.

Nanon : Ahhhh Mmmmmhhh Ohmmmmm.

Ohm : Now I am not hurting you. Then why are moaning and calling my Name ?

What should I answer to his question when I feel his touch , his touch makes me go crazy , Yes I want him in all the ways , I crave for him very badly , I crave for his touch, I can't control myself when I am with him. I stopped resisting myself and let him do whatever he wants for tonight.

To be continued......