39.We ruined it(ᗒᗩᗕ)

In the morning

11AM

Nanon woke up and looks beside his bed and gets panic as ohm was not beside him. He gets out looks in the kitchen he was not their , He checks all the three bathrooms ,then His room , in the balcony , lastly he checks Gym room still be wasn't there...He literally got worried (imagine his situation, not waking up beside your love after making love ) and sat on dinning chair.

Ohm : Hey you woke up?

Nanon : WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

Ohm : Chill I just went to shop groceries cause we ran out of it and I thought to make brunch for both of us. 🤨 Why you reacted like that?

Nanon : I though-

Ohm : You thought I left? You still have doubt on me ? Whatever I said yesterday night I mean it with my whole heart.

Ohm Hugs Nanon and says : Now help me with cooking.

Ohm looks at Nanon who is literally struggling to walk ,He lifts Nanon in bridal style and makes him sit on sofa.

Ohm : Actually No just sit on the sofa. Is it paining ?

Nanon : Emm. No not at all.

Ohm😏 : Lier ,I saw you struggling just now.

Nanon : Then why you asked?

Ohm : Sorry , Now have this painkillers..I thought you will be in pain.

Nanon : Thanks.

Ohm prepares brunch , sandwich and crispy pork with rice. They ate their breakfast , Nanon wipes Ohm's mouth.

Nanon : What a messy eater are you.

Ohm : I am and I know you will take care of it. Can I ask you this.

Nanon : What ?

Ohm : How was I last night ?

Nanon chocks on his food , What the fuck are you talking? You want me to chock on food again.

Ohm giggles in the seat : Very much and starts singing "Love score" by Nanon and Sizzy.

Nanon beats Ohm on arm as usual Ohm acts in pain.

Nanon : I know you are acting Sath ,Stop teasing me and have food.

After having food he charges his phone and switched it on he saw 24 missed calls from Chimon and he called back.

On Call

Chimon :Hey Non where are you?

Nanon : At home. You know what yesterday we both -

Chimon : listen to me and have you checked Twitter and social media?

Nanon : No why.

Chimon: Check it Non.

Nanon opens his twitter and the video of Dew and him kissing , Ohm punching and kicking Dew went viral he saw all hate comments on Ohm and good comments on Dew.

@gshns : Who the fuck is that bitch to beat Dew and who the hell is he to drag Nanon like that?

@Nondew'sgirl : Aww our ship got sailed Nanon kissed Dew.

@Nskkrm : This the true image of Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee soon to be chairman of FF's company.

@Ohm'shater : That bitch is all show put up. He is actually like that. Such a toxic person he is I don't know what he did to Nanon... Protect our dimple singer Nanon.

@SuckFF's replying to @gshns : He is Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee soon to be Chairman of a fraud company FF's company , I heard he got married to Nanon without Nanon's will. It was a forcefully Wedding.