6.Nanon):)

Flashback

After that Night, He decided to compete with Ohm Pawat. Last year of Middle school he worked very hard kept his distance with Music and started paying attention towards classes and Exams. He topped his final year exams and shocked everyone his parents, grandparents, friends and Teachers. Everyone praised Nanon for so much improvement. He went to talk Nana and Sugerpie about restarting music classes.
Nana and Sugerpie both managed to convince Nanon's parents to continue Music. Nanon Parents agreed for that but only on one condition he should continue the same marks in his studies. Nanon said okay and kissed his Nana , Sugarpie and said thanks to his parents he was jumping around like a kid saw peacock. He was so excited and happy. He applied for various top universities and got selected to one university but he was sad he wanted to go to the university in which Ohm Pawat was studying. For whole Semester he worked very hard and Topped the exam he applied once again for the university. The university accepted his application that's how he ended up in the same University.

End Of flashback

Nanon's POV:
It was very happy day every one was cheering for our band. Chimon and Wai also followed me to the university because l made them study with me for semister. I looked at the crowd and I saw him. He was standing in the front row in his casual clothes and I saw his friend Drake I smiled at him and so he did the same. I ignored Ohm. And then started singing again. I looked at him again I saw a girl holding hands with Ohm, She was so pretty and I didn't liked that. She started placing her hands around Ohm Neck. I looked at Ohm and our eyes got locked for a second,then I ignored him once again. After couple of song I went to the mic stand while fixing my mic to it. I introduced myself.
Hello everyone this is Korapat Kridpan people call me as Nanon or NNN or tripleN. I am first year student got transferred resently, I hope you people will take care of me.
And I heard people screaming my name TRIPLE N TRIPLE N TRIPLE N. I got nervous and I heard a pretty girl shouting Marry me Nanon. I chuckled at her and then she said your Dimples are pretty that's too much for me , I got shy by her extrovert behaviour and I secretly winked at her she shouted even louder and the crowd started screaming my name I moved away from mic because I got shocked. I glanced at Ohm but he was not in the sight.

Show ended I walked to the back stage and changed into normal orange sweat t-shirt I saw that same girl, she glanced at me and started walking towards me..
Girl : Hi Nanon.
Me : Hey
Girl : I'm your classmates and My name is Prim.
Me : Hello Prim. My name is Korapat Kridpan you can call me Nanon.
Prim : Hmm. Thanks ! your voice was so good. I loved it.
Me : hahaha I'm not good with compliments.
Prim : It's okay Nanon can I take a picture with you.
Me : Yeah Sure; why not.

Prim : Thanks Nanon that's pretty picture

Bye now I will leave. Meet you in the class.
Me : Bye.
I thought she was cute and I was rethinking our conversation and I heard the same familiar irritating voice.
Triple N ?Girlfriend haa ?
I turned back knowing the person who is behind me I looked at him in his eyes and I said none of your business Ohm Pawat.
Ohm : Call me P'Ohm , P'OHM PAWAT. I'm your senior.
Me : Senior lol. That's for others not for me. And mind your own business.
I was walking away and my hand was grabbed I looked back and saw him holding my wrist I was trying to let go of myself but his hold was so tight and I was struggling to let myself go and then he let's me go when he heard a voice it was a girl the same girl who was sticking with ohm. She was walking towards me and she introduced herself as Hi I'm Tu , Ohm's girlfriend.
Me : Nanon , Nanon Korapat Kridpan.
Tu : Do you know eachother?
Ohm&Me at the same time (YesNo)
Tu was confused so I continued,
No I don't know him but he knows me I guess, Right Ohm Pawat?
Ohm : Yeah , the other day I saw him on the road, begging on roads.
Tu&Me : WHAT????
OHM : haha just kidding.
And then he was smriking at me annoyingly.
Tu : Hey Nanon your smile and voice are so attractive handsome boy.
Nanon : Thanks P'Tu.
Ohm : Not as much as me.
Tu smiled at Ohm and I excused myself, secretly showing my favourite fingure to him.
Ohm(in mind) : That BRAT. I will be watching you.

Ohm's POV :
I left the crowd when I saw the interaction between that girl and Nanon, I don't know why but I was Pissed off I left the place and went to the back stage to process whatever
just now happened. And then I saw him again talking with the same girl. I just wanted to annoy him.
I saw the girl moving away so I started annoying him but he was literally ignoring me and I didn't like it. Idk why but I held his hand when he was walking away , suddenly Tu came in and I let go of his hand. I heard their conversation, same as the crowd Tu was complimenting him. I didn't like that so I disturbed the conversation. He walked away showing his middle finger. I was pissed off by his brat sassy behaviour.

Days went by I rarely see him. One day I just wanted to check on him so I went to his class. He was reading a book which looks like a novel. He was looking good he was curling his lips then suddenly his Dimple popped up on his left cheek I wanted to poke his dimple, my figures were itching. And then he started talking to the same girl who I saw the other day and I walked away.

Basketball match between 2nd year students and 1st year students and Nanon was in the team. I felt good competing with him again. I started annoying him by teasing and annoying him. I like it , I really like it teasing him watching his pissed off expressions, I enjoyed it. Eventually we won the game and I did the same thing with Drake(chest bump) and sent a flying kiss to Tu ,but the only new thing here was I showed my middle finger to him. He was pissed off and started walking towards me picking up a fight. We had a pretty much argument in front of whole university he pushed me I stepped back I was going to push him but Drake stopped me so I started throwing bad words at his face. He said he will compete with me in every fucking thing and he will make my life hard. I smriked at him and I said
Game On Dimple pie! (in mocking tone.)

What will happen between them ? Will they continue Competing with Eachother?
❤️💚