11.Wedding ❤️💚

Mr.Arithi and Mrs.Home along with Mr.Chaita and Mrs Champa agrees on Nanon and Ohm's marriage as time was less and all they cared about was Nana's health and Happiness. So they wanted this marriage to happen very fast they were discussing about the dates and then Mr.Channarong arrives at the place how about we held the wedding on next Sunday ? We will keep a small ceremony with our dears and close people. No need make this loud and we will let the kids make it official to the world when they are ready for it... Is that okay ?
Both Ohm's Parents and Nanon's Parents agrees on that and they starts preparing for the wedding.

Meanwhile Nanon was completely worried about Nana and Sugerpie, He didn't even got time to talk to Ohm and his family all he wanted was to make Nana Happy. He was lost in his thoughts and felt a hand on his shoulder he looks back and sees Sugerpie.

Sugerpie: Lost in thoughts ?

Non : Hmm.

Sugarpie: I know you and Ohm , Nanon.He is a good guy no matter how much you hate him... Eventually he will protect you.

Non : Hmm. I was just worried about Nana.

Sugarpie : we will leave Nanon if not today
it will be tomorrow no one in this world is eternal so try to live in the moment.

Non hugs Sugarpie and thanks her for being their for him and kisses on cheeks.

Days went by Nanon didn't said or speak anything with anyone, for now all his world was Nana and Sugerpie. He takes care of them 24/7 he was with them spent all the time with Nana and Sugerpie with all jokes , childhood memories, about him everything. Nana felt very happy spending all his time with Nanon and Sugarpie , Ohm often visits Nana. And also he looked for Nanon but all he could see was sadness in his dimples. He felt pang whenever he saw Nana and Sugerpie but he never showed it he was like a funny and bubbly kid who made Nana and Sugerpie happy with his hugs ,kisses and Jokes.
Ohm along with his Parents started preparing for wedding arrangements. He informed his best friend Drake and Drake said everything to tu and Mark. Tu heard this and felt sad about everything. But she understood Ohm's situation.

On the day of Wedding:

Ohm was getting dressed in all white Suit looking himself in the mirror paused for minutes and started thinking all the things happened in a couple of weeks.
He heard the knock from door which interrupted his thoughts. He opened the door and saw his Mom Mrs. Champa as she smiled at Ohm.

Champa : Look at My Son being all Handsome..!!

Ohm just smiles at her and then looks himself in the mirror starts fixing his suit.

Champa saw Ohm's hands which were shaking and walked towards her son.

Champa : Nervous ?

Ohm : Him a little bit Mom.

Champa takes her son's hands holds him tightly and says I understand Ohm things are getting tough for you for now. But trust me you will never regret this. Nanon is a good boy. I know you will make him happy and he will make you happy. After this wedding you don't need to rush things with Nanon and we will never make you and Nanon to force for anything , it's You Son it's your life , You can talk with Nanon about all the things and it will depend on the decisions you take with Nanon. Okay?

Ohm takes a deep breath and smiles at her.

Champa : Now keep that smile. If you won't you won't look like Ohm Pawat the Perfectionist. And I know Nanon is a way to much pretty. So make sure will to smile don't let people only drool over Nanon.

Ohm : Mommmmmmm , Even I am Handsome.

Champa : I didn't knew that.
Both Ohm and Mrs. Champa starts laughing.