31.Yaksok ☆

Nanon's POV

Next two weeks I was so busy , I had done my MV shooting with Sizzy girl group, two weeks I was so happy whenever I get bore in the sets I just think about messaging him but he might be dead buzy with the fashion show this week. So I just think about him , his touch, his eyebrows, his hands and his lips I smile to myself Whenever I think about that night the pleasure he gave me.

Chimon : Why the fuck are you smiling like that ?

Nanon : Like what? That wasn't a smile.

Chimon: Hey Ming come on I know you very well. You are literally smiling like a kid who got his favourite chocolate.

Nanon: Emmm.... should I tell you the reason why I am smiling like this?

Chimon : Hmmm...I will listen.

Nanon : Aha he....... Forget it.

Chimon : Don't Fucking test my patience Nanon spill it out. I am your best friend don't you trust me?

Nanon : Yak sok(promise in Korean language) me that you won't tell anyone. I am telling this to you because you are my best friend.

Chimon : Okay Yak sok spill it out fast before your shoot starts.

Nanon when near to Chimon and whispered him ; He touched me.

Chimon : Who touched you?

Nanon : Ohm.

Chimon : What's there in that even I touch you what's there in that ,that you smiling like an idiot.

Nanon : Have you even dated anyone before?

Chimon : Ohhh hello I have.

Nanon: Then , I am saying you that he touched me in that way...he saw me touched me kissed me when I was naked.

Chimon : WHAT ?

Nanon : Don't shout. People will hear.

Chimon : You are smiling like that just because he touched and kissed you ? Wait a minute you got engaged to him a long and he touched you resently?

Nanon : What do you mean.

Chimon : I mean that day when you both were cuddling eachother....I thought you both are so in love and passed every stage of relationship and guess what I was even happy for you that day....and you are saying me that he touched you not even he fucked you.

Nanon : You were awake that night?

Chimon : Very much awake. Nanon just tell me one thing are you still virgin?

Nanon : Hmm yes.

Chimon : Oh my god. Do you know what you just gave me a shock. Do you remember my age when I first told you that I lost my virginity?

Nanon : Haa that was when you were 19.

Chimon : And what's your age ?

Nanon : 23.

Chimon : Oh god , 23 and you are still virgin? Even tho you married to him a long ago. What you both were doing all these years ?

Nanon : He was in US. I was in my depression for almost 3 years.

Chimon : So you are telling me Ohm is also virgin?

Nanon : No , he slept with three women only one night stands to relieve his stress in US.

Chimon : He fucked when he already was engaged to you. Do you love him?

Nanon : Idk, but why are you asking.