44.My first kiss were you Nanon!

After leaving the concert ,Ohm carries Nanon all the way to his car makes him sit in the car , he walks towards his seat and sits in the diver seat , wears seat belt , connects the Bluetooth to the radio and chooses "My Universe is with you" song

Ohm : Was that song dedicated to Me Dimple-pie ?

Nanon : Then who else?

Ohm : And you said I love you Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee infront of your fans! What in the 8th wonder happened I can't believe it. Am I dreaming dimple pie? Pinch me once...

Nanon : Do you want me to go back and say that was all scripted?

Ohm : I don't think My husband would do that . Cause I was his first and will be last love.

Nanon: Yeah you are first love but I doubt about last love !

Ohm frowns , Nanon frowns too...
Nanon : keep on looking at me like that then I don't know what I will do.

Ohm(mocking tone) : What you will do?

Nanon(sarcastic smile) : Maybe runaway with dew ?

Ohm stops the car in the side and kisses Nanon deeply.

Ohm(breathing heavily) : Say that name one more time and I will Fuck you right now.

Nanon : D- E -W makes DEW.

Ohm removes his seat belt-

Nanon : Chill chill , I won't okay baby!

Ohm(starts the car and driving) : Don't challenge me. And can you tell me how I was your first love, Why did you ran away?And what made you to come back to me ?

Nanon : We will talk at home.

Ohm : No say it right now. Already we had so many missunderstandings, just we'll clear everything.

Nanon : I exactly don't know when it all started , but I had so many feelings towards you , you used to say I like you Non so many times , you used to take care of me a lot and I took that care a way too seriously ,I had so many doubts why you always took care of me like that I didn't had a clue that you like me in friendly , brotherly or any other way. With that feelings I wrote Just friend song but things changed a lot you were in other school and I was in other school eventho we met sometimes I didn't like that you had so many friends specially girls and I thought you were straight. Then when my dad suddenly started comparing me with you I felt angry and started hating you , I wanted to get into the same University as you because I wanted to prove my dad that you are no better than me , being with you again without my concern I felt Jealous of you and Tu whenever you were together , I used to fight with you a lot I started hating you even more but deep inside I wanted you to be with me. I wanted you to love me and on mentor day function I saw you and tu kissing that's why I ran away from you, When I thought everything was going on well tu came again, after that again I saw you with Tu that night when you kissed...so that's why I acted like that with Dew. I thought I was a stress relief tablet for you but whenever I am with you I can't stop my feelings.

Ohm : Kiss with Tu was accident Nanon , I don't have any Feelings towards Tu. Tu is just a friend-

Nanon :Shuuu don't panic I know.

Ohm : How do you know ?

Nanon : When you confessed your feelings to me, I thought no matter whatever happened in the past it's past , from now on I will make you love only me I haven't asked you anything because I didn't wanted to know your past where I wasn't there. Then because of all the rumours , grandpa heartattack, company, I thought I was responsible for all this..... if this is what happens when I am with you then I will runaway to make you happy , I went to the beach to watch our memories but then I saw Tu there and she said you loved her because of she was like me. I got all my sense back and I started walking in your shoes then I got it that you only loved me from a way to long. And Tu also said that you kissed me on the same day , I went to the same place where you grabbed my wrist then I remembered our first kiss which you stole from me without my concern. Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee you are THIEF.

Ohm : Says the one who stolen my first kiss.

Nanon : WHAT ?

Ohm : You have memory loss problem do you know that? Remember when we had a family meeting at villa when you were 16 and I was 18 ! I have stolen my grandpa's liquor to taste it with my friends but you dumbass were so stubborn and you drank 3 glasses with us and you passed out on the floor , after having a couple of drinks my friends got passed out too. When I came to pick you up you dragged me down , fell down on my ass whining in pain you started climbing on my lap , I already expected what you were doing in drunken state so I was moving away but you grabbed my head and kissed me , I pushed you but you again climbed on me forced me to kiss again , I was processing what you were doing then you slid your tongue too...

Nanon(flushed) : Hey hey stop saying too much I was 16 how can I know how to kiss like that..?? And you should have pushed me again why didn't you? It's your fault.

Ohm : I didn't wanted because the taste of wine was good on your tongue so I sucked it. Even I thought the same how can you kiss like that I thought you watched some movie....

Nanon : Maybe.

Ohm : But then you grabbed my pec.....and you do that Even now.....wait a minute tell me honestly where you watching gay sex videos at that time ?

Nanon (red like tomato) : Shut it I never watched gay sex when I was 14 I agree I watched porn but that wasn't gay.

Ohm : Then how come ? You kissed me with all the passion and worked on my pecs with you hands?

Nanon : OKAY NOVELS , are you happy now ! Then what happened ?

Ohm : What ? what happened? Over, you fainted on me I made you sleep , you were hard so I covered you and went to sleep.. Morning you were all good like nothing happened. I even tested you by asking did you remember last night what happened ? You said you don't so I said you borrowed money from me and to my shock you gave me your money. So I thought you really forgot.

Nanon : So ,that's means I was your first kiss?

Ohm : Yes ,You are my first kiss Nanon.

Nanon : So that's mean I was your first love ?

Ohm : Hmmmm. Yes you were my first love too to think about it.

Nanon : So that means........ you slept with Those girls thinking of me?

Ohm: Emm... Your guess is correct tho-

Nanon smiling ;

Ohm : Why are you smiling?

Nanon : 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 Nothing you just drive.

Nanon (in his mind) : Oh my god why my heart is beating like this.......OH MY GOD!!!

Ohm reaches to villa...

Nanon : Why Villa ?

Ohm : Because our home is very far from here and I can't wait to fuck you , Come out.

Nanon raising his hands up : Carry Me Mr. Husband.

Ohm : Already demanding?

To be continued......

I found this picture of PatPran on my Insta

Awww I feel like crying 😭😭😭
I miss PatPran 🦋