9.Mentor? 2

Author's POV

Later that day in the Morning :

Nanon was walking here and there like if he was so confused, near the beach. Prim noticed that and started moving out of her room and walks near Nanon.
Prim : Hey Nanon.
Nanon : Hey Hi Prim. You woke up early?
Prim : it's 9 in the morning I don't think it's early.
Nanon : Hmmm.
Prim : What happened? Are you thinking about yesterday.
Nanon : Yeah a bit. But I'm okay now.
Prim : That's good. I heard juniors are making breakfast for their Mentors. Will you join us ?
While walking towards open cooking area.
Prim : Yesterday when you were on stage...you looked so.... H-Ho Handsome.
Nanon : Only Handsome ?
Prim : Handsome and Hot. I felt like I would have died because of your hotness.
Nanon : I already said you. I'm not at all good with complements.
Prim : By the way who is your mentor?
Nanon : I don't know. He/she have not showed up yet.
Prim : That's weird. I know my mentor already her name is Namtan. She kinda looks like tomboy.
Nanon : Tomboy 🤣 let's go we will prepare breakfast.

After preparation of Breakfast every senior comes and eats their breakfast given by their juniors. Nanon waits for his mentor for a while and a random guy showes up in front of Nanon asking the breakfast tray which he was holding.
Nanon : Are you my mentor Phi ?
Person : Why will you give that only to your mentor. My name is Grey from Engineering batch class 2.
Nanon : Nanon from Arts batch class 1. I was just asking tho but you can have it Phi Grey.
Grey : Thanks dude.

Afternoon, Seniors sings for juniors , they play different kinds of games like vollyball etc. Everyone were having their mentors except Nanon he gets doubt is it really Ohm? So he checks on Ohm but he was not in the sight he walks towards the other side of beach and to his suprise he saw Ohm and Tu together holding hands and Kissing. He immediately leaves the place.
Nanon was all disturbed that whole afternoon he felt weird , he doesn't know why but he wants to punch Ohm on his face ,he was angry, he was uncomfortable.
Wai : Hey Nanon. What's up?
Nanon : Nothing.
Prim : If their is Nothing why are sitting here like a sulky kitten ? Come on let's have fun.
Prim drags Nanon by holding on to his wrist.
Nanon : STOP PRIM I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO PLAY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.
He shouts and leaves the place leaving Wai and Prim dumb fooled , Chimon witnessed the whole scene after half an hour he goes near Nanon
Chimon : Are you cool now ?
Nanon : yeah! What is it now ?
Chimon : What's your problem ? Why did you shouted on prim ?
Nanon : I was not in the mood to play with her and wai . I just wanted some alone space.
Chimon : And why?
Nanon : You said he might be my fucking mentor so I wanted to check on him if he really is my mentor, I would have gave him breakfast and said thankyou for yesterday but look at him Fucking his girlfriend in openly on beach.
Chimon : Were you angry for that ? She is his girlfriend so yeah he can do whatever he wants why are you so angry for that?
Nanon : Why would I ? I mean he is my mentor he would have been near me like other seniors.
Chimon thinks to himself :he is jealous but who should say him.
Chimon : I said he might be your mentor but I have not said he is your mentor and how can you conform that he is your mentor?
Nanon : yeah exactly why would I care. Now I seriously hope he should not be my mentor at all. Come on let's go I need to say sorry to prim before she thinks any bad of me.

Chimon(in mind) : This brat is so hard to get.

Two hours ago :

Ohm's POV

I was heading towards the open kitchen area to check on him but Tu appeared infront of him with cookies which she made at her home.
Tu: Wanna have this for breakfast? (Showing her cookies to Ohm)
Ohm : Obviously Yes. Chocolate cookies those are my favourite. Let's have it together with Drake and Mark.
Tu : No I have saved this for my boyfriend.

(Ohm gets shy by Tu mentioning him as her boyfriend. Ohm holds Tu's hands and walks to the other side of beach to have private time with Tu. They sits on the sand while enjoying the view in front of them and they ate their cookies in peace. Tu looks at Ohm's face and starts laughing. )