12.Wedding 2 ❤️💚

Nanon's POV

I walked with Nana. I saw his back facing towards me. From back he looked all white like me. I stood beside him and I felt his eyes looking at me. I was so afraid and nervous at the same time. My ears where dumb all my thoughts were wandering around here & there thinking about Nana and Sugerpie. My hands were shaking and I felt something warm. I looked down I saw Ohm was holding my hands. But I was not sure to look at his eyes. So I ignored him.
After that Officials started doing their job
and now it's time to take vows. I heard they were taking to Ohm all I managed to hear was Yes , I Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee lawfully accepting Nanon Korapat Kridpan as my lawful husband. Now they asked me Do you take Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee as your lawful husband? For a moment I saw at Nana ,Sugarpie and my parents all smiled at me , I looked down at my shoes for no reason, took a deep breath and I said Yes I , Nanon Korapat Kridpan accepts Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee as my lawful husband. And then he started turning towards me while holding hands so I did the same, Our eyes got locked , his eyes where so small I don't know if he was crying or smiling at me because of his mask. I was searching for answers and then I heard people shouting kiss kiss kiss...

 I was searching for answers and then I heard people shouting kiss kiss kiss

(This picture doesn't belongs to me , it belongs to rightful owner)_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Nanon's POV continuation

I looked at the people and then I looked at Ohm still searching for an answer instead of kissing me he moved his hand forward with clenched fist 🤜🏼 I stood at the same place not making any move I heard him saying, Will you? my hand is hurting and then I did fist bump with him🤛🏻
Officials announced us as Husbands and people started Cheering and Congratulating us.

We both walked towards Our Grand Parents Ohm bended down to reach Nana who was sitting on his wheel chair and whispered something, Nana started laughing while looking at me. Did he made fun of me again?

We both bended down to reach Nana and Sugerpie's feet and took blessings from them. And then we started walking towards Mr.Channrong and Mrs.Chailai , Grandpa and Grandma said us to remove our marks and then they started pitching me I whined in pain. Mrs.Chailai said Finally this cute Dimples belongs to us. I heard Ohm chuckling at this point I saw his face as he was making that, his smrik face. I ignored him and then turned away he was walking behind me he came close to me and whispered in my ear as Shy? dear dimple husband.
I turned around and then I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised. We walked towards Our Parents and took blessings from them.

Ohm's POV :

We started walking towards Nana and Sugerpie, I bended down to reach Nana and I whispered at his ears as Nana your Grandchild is Handsome but not more than you for that Nana laughed. I felt Nanon's gaze at the back of me but I ignored. Then we started moving towards my Grandparents, My grand ma asked us to remove our marks that was the chance I looked at him , his face , his nose , his tinned cheeks and then his rosy pale plump lips I chocked on my own saliva remembering about that Night at beach. I saw him whining in pain as my grandparents pinching his cheeks I could not stop myself from chuckling. I saw annoying expression on his face and I don't know why but I wanted to tease him he looked at me and ignored me. I smriked at him again but he didn't noticed me. And then we started walking towards Our Parents and took blessings from them. Mr.Arithi looked at my face and said Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee the Perfectionist is my Son in law now. I smiled at him nodding my heard playfully. And he said I'm happy for you my Sons while hugging us. We moved to my parents and took blessings from them. My mom hugged Nanon and placed a kiss on his cheeks. Love popped up and she started kissing all his face I stared at her in eww 🤢 expression. After that she said Chill I'm not eating your husband I'm kissing him because....she looks at Nanon with her puppy eyes I missed you P'Nanon. Then Nanon placed kiss on her forehead and said I missed you too.

(The size difference of their fists oh my god that's so cute 😍)_____

_
_
_
_
_

We walked back to our stage and people started coming and taking pictures with us while Congratulating us. Drake and Mark both came to us and Drake said come on man, got married to your rival he came to my ear and said and compete with him in your bed I looked at him giving my Pissed off reaction. He hugged me and was going to hug Nanon but I stopped him hugging Nanon as I pulled Drake towards me and I hugged him again. Near my ear drake said already possessive about your husband I looked at Nanon who was glaring at me with his suspicious looks, So I shouted I missed you so much Drake then I hugged Mark ,I missed you Mark. I trying not to be obvious to Nanon but then Mark said but we just met yesterday bro. I glared at him and ignored him. We took pictures and they gave us a big gift box I looked at Drake who was smriking at me he came near my ear Keep that safe bro it has 5162 condoms in it with different flavours. I looked at both of their faces and was about to punch them, Mark said It was Drake's idea don't I am not involved and he vanished out of the stage. I looked at Drake and said move this thing away from the stage before I kill you both. Drake took the box and laughed at Me. And then my eyes met Nanon's, I ignored his face. People were coming and giving us gifts and Blessings.

Nanon's POV

I started watching Ohm and his friends as they are behaving all weird. I looked at Ohm after they left and he ignored me. After some time I saw Chimon and wai coming towards us both gave us hugs and gifts then they left. I saw Prim walking towards me with a small smile on her face she saw me and Ohm ,gave a hug to me and she finally confessed I like you Nanon. She broke the hug and I saw tears in her eyes I felt very sorry for her. But then she smiled at me and said I'm happy for you. She moved to Ohm and said take care of him, If you hurt him I will make you regret by making Nanon marry me. Ohm raised brow at her. I looked at her and I smiled.

Then comes Tu. I couldn't face her I know the pain she is feeling because of us. But then she smiled at me and says hey handsome I was shocked by her behaviour she is so positive person I thought to myself. She hugged Ohm and a tears escaped in her eyes. Ohm breaks the hugs and says her Sorry. I felt some what guilty.

People were congratulating us , giving us gifts etc. Everything was going on good until we heard someone screaming in pain.

 Everything was going on good until we heard someone screaming in pain

Eee heee you people thought about the kiss ? Not so soon darlings 😜Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.
❤️💚

See you in the next chapter. It will be dramatic so cope up with that.

Once again Thanks for loving my story.