10.Nana (:(

Attention to the new readers

The chapters got missplaced before this make sure to read Enemies 3 , Mentor and Mentor 2 chapters first then only you can understand!

Author's Note :

Finally coming back to this chapter which I wrote before Enemies 3 and Mentor 1&2. To be honest this chapter should come next to chapter Nanon, but you people loved enemies 1&2 a way too much so I randomly wrote 2-3 scenes in Enemies 3 and eventually my ideas went to Mentor so I wrote 2 parts, kiss was not a part of my story just imagine it as a peck because the actual kiss is so fucking crazy like dude I get goosebumps when I read it , Now I am coming to actually story line from now on some scenes will be sad and dramatic please cope up with that. Enemies 3 and Mentor 1&2 are extra chapters and I'm saying again don't take that kiss seriously. Now I modified and added some scenes in this chapter it's going to be long I guess...!! Hope you enjoyed reading my previous chapters and this chapter. Please 🙏 give lots of love to my story Arranged Marriage.
~Thankyou

Make sure to read the Note don't skip it.

Author's POV

Nanon woke up with a heavy headache he looks beside him to check his phone it's already 10 Am and they should leave by 11: 30 Am to uni. Nanon takes cold shower as that place don't supply Hot water. After the shower his head hurts even more.

Chimon : Hey you showered ?

Nanon : Yeah just now. You should have woke me up at 9. See I am late because of you and this fucking headache is driving me crazy.

Chimon : Yeah wear cloths and come out for breakfast. They prepared it just now. It's hot.

Nanon : Okay I'll be coming.

Chimon, Nanon, Prim and Wai takes their tables and they starts eating silently. Ohm passes by their table. Chimon says hai to ohm, Ohm nodes smiling while taking a glace at Nanon, He smiled as he saw the maroon thread around his wrist.

Nanon : Why are saying hi to him?

Chimon : Because I think him as my friend now. And for your kind information I thanked him last night for saving our reputation and for saving you.

Prim listens to their conversation soon her attention goes towards Nanon's wrist as she touches the thread she asks:
Hey Nanon you met your mentor? Who is that person?

Nanon watches maroon thread around his wrist and the memory of last night flashes as an image of Ohm tieing the thread to his wrist. He starts thinking about yesterday night but he can't regain his memories only some images keep on flashing in his mind ohm was forcing him while he was tieing the thread. His head starts hurting even more he holds his head with his 2 hands..

Wai/Prim : Hey you okay ?

Nanon : FUCK. THAT BITCH IS MY MENTOR.

Chimon : Yeah I know he is your mentor last night he dropped you in our room you fainted because of drinking too much of beer. When you can't handle too much drinking why you will risk?

Nanon : He dropped me ? I can't remember anything....shit this head is paining a lot.

Wai gets up and brings a pain killer from his bag and gives it to Nanon and he says :
Don't stress yourself. Relax and have that tablet.

Prim holds Nanon's hands and says :
What wai said is true Nanon

Nanon : Thanks Wai.

Prim : Also you have bluish bruse on your wrist and your lips have cut. What happened actually ? Last night did you both had any fight ?